Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 1, 2026, 4:05 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Hi, my name is ----- and I'm an atheist
#13
RE: Hi, my name is ----- and I'm an atheist
(August 1, 2011 at 4:36 am)open_mind Wrote: Hi, I'm new here. Just wanted to join a community, and be part of something I believe in.

To tell you a bit about myself, I have been raised as a muslim for most of my life, which I followed without thinking about it or asking any questions. It was only a couple of years ago, when I started thinking about it, and realised that I don't actually believe in it. No one I know really knows this, which is why I joined this website, so I could confess. I don't know how many muslims you get here, but living in an islamic based country, and being a muslim atheist is a BIG NO NO!!!!!

Welcome. Smile

It's a good thing that you have an open mind.
If your mind was completely closed, then chances are that your brain could suffocate and die for not getting enough oxygen.

Reply



Messages In This Thread
Hi, my name is ----- and I'm an atheist - by open_mind - August 1, 2011 at 4:36 am
RE: Hi, my name is ----- and I'm an atheist - by Cinjin - August 1, 2011 at 4:58 am
RE: Hi, my name is ----- and I'm an atheist - by fr0d0 - August 1, 2011 at 6:46 am
RE: Hi, my name is ----- and I'm an atheist - by fr0d0 - August 1, 2011 at 11:10 am
RE: Hi, my name is ----- and I'm an atheist - by Kayenneh - August 1, 2011 at 7:10 am
RE: Hi, my name is ----- and I'm an atheist - by Napoléon - August 1, 2011 at 11:55 am
RE: Hi, my name is ----- and I'm an atheist - by Rayaan - August 1, 2011 at 3:49 pm
RE: Hi, my name is ----- and I'm an atheist - by fr0d0 - August 1, 2011 at 5:11 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My name is Earl Carl Hickey 23 8063 June 4, 2023 at 12:58 am
Last Post: Carl Hickey
  Hello Everybody My Name Is JAG JAG 15 5505 October 2, 2020 at 8:37 am
Last Post: Pat Mustard
  An atheist who legally changed name to God GodBennett 7 2278 July 4, 2020 at 1:15 pm
Last Post: Jackie
  Hey guys. Name is Tara Tarasoft11 53 12511 September 5, 2016 at 11:04 am
Last Post: c172
  Hi, my name is "withheld" and I am an atheist RationalAtheist 68 17154 October 28, 2015 at 2:55 am
Last Post: Losty
  My name is Pizza Smeetcha Pizza_Smeetcha 10 4232 October 26, 2015 at 4:57 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  an atheist from atheist's hell , Iran mhn6868 13 3647 August 14, 2015 at 2:14 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Hello there - My name is Max max-greece 22 7005 June 9, 2013 at 4:29 am
Last Post: Aractus
  I am Awesome! (It is in my name.) CapnAwesome 21 10188 September 27, 2012 at 5:18 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  I can't think of a good name for this thread, so... Darkstar 18 7405 September 20, 2012 at 10:00 pm
Last Post: Waratah



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)