Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 8, 2024, 7:37 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finding your roots: DNA analysis for dummies.
RE: Finding your roots: DNA analysis for dummies.
I have a couple relatives do the DNA analysis (that's how I found out, surprise surprise, I'm almost 25% Scandinavian and have no idea from the family genealogy how that happened) and they apparently will give you 'some' indication of possible relatives and the degree of consanguinity.

Might be people already in their database you might get the info you're looking for.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Messages In This Thread
Finding your roots: DNA analysis for dummies. - by Jackalope - September 20, 2017 at 8:35 pm
RE: Finding your roots: DNA analysis for dummies. - by Succubus - September 20, 2017 at 9:48 pm
RE: Finding your roots: DNA analysis for dummies. - by vorlon13 - September 20, 2017 at 10:22 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Kepler Keeps Finding Them Minimalist 2 797 June 21, 2017 at 12:13 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  AUS researchers' finding back Cosmological Principle Jackalope 0 1186 September 17, 2012 at 6:21 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  CERN neutrino finding!!! 5thHorseman 16 6792 March 4, 2012 at 3:16 pm
Last Post: Creed of Heresy