Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 4, 2024, 7:03 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Ultimate Value and the signs of it in ourselves.
RE: The Ultimate Value and the signs of it in ourselves.
(September 23, 2017 at 3:32 pm)MysticKnight Wrote: I am possessed by demons. We all have to fight our demons. I am possessed to a degree most people are not.

I know it did lead me away from religion, so I know it did that to me.

At the end, I know if we don't fight for our souls, no one will. If we don't seek to break deceptions and know the truth with power, resolve, and sincerity, then yes while we don't choose our beliefs that are formulated like a chaotic tornado mocking up the beautiful city we were originated on, but never less, we chose to let go of control over our souls and let the demons take over.

I am sorry if it sounds cheesey, if it sounds preachy, if it's annoying, but I feel it's my duty to at least try to help.  I know it most likely won't help, but I have to try.

Believe me; take a cold shower, and while under the water rotate around yourself and say: "yahoo yahoo yahoo..." for 70 times.
The demon will get dizzy and throw up. That's your chance: immediately catch him; and use the confusion, beware because demons can read your thoughts. So he might see this shower coming.

Watch this:

But in case you believed this for real; if your family/ community described a sickness you have to be a demonic possession, please seek real help MK.
In the Middle East -and I assume you are from there-, families do tell their sons this crap and sell these lies to them. But you seem normal to me, and your beliefs are not strange at all; I've seen worse in here, from people so right in the mind.

Demons don't take control of people. Or else; God is not fair. Just remember that. All demonic possession cases turn out to be cases of mental illness eventually.

Unless you are full of shit, and using excuses every time you get confronted and losing in a debate; one time you're a deist, the other time you forgot your meds, the time after you're possessed.....is the demon a Shiite ? when did he convert?

Answering that will convince you to either check your mental health or invent another excuse.

This scene is one wicked production; I swear it gives me goosebumps everytime

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Ultimate Value and the signs of it in ourselves. - by WinterHold - September 23, 2017 at 10:17 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do humans have inherent value? Macoleco 39 2353 June 14, 2021 at 1:58 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  So how much should we concern ourselves with morality? How much is enough? Whateverist 9 1487 July 16, 2017 at 10:48 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  When are we not ourselves? KUSA 74 7730 June 17, 2016 at 6:03 pm
Last Post: KUSA
  What is 'objective' value? henryp 159 22565 January 24, 2016 at 4:57 pm
Last Post: Mudhammam
  Truth in context vs ultimate truth bennyboy 20 4645 March 15, 2015 at 6:07 pm
Last Post: bennyboy
  The essence of value Mystic 11 2947 March 6, 2014 at 1:14 am
Last Post: *Deidre*
  The value of a human life (and why abortion, economics, pulling the plug and triage) Autumnlicious 24 13485 June 26, 2010 at 5:54 am
Last Post: Violet