Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 3, 2024, 7:53 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Posting polarizing threads defaming all progressives is polarizing and dishonest ..
RE: Posting polarizing threads defaming all progressives is polarizing and dishonest ..
(October 30, 2017 at 4:23 pm)Khemikal Wrote: I long for the days when conservatives were just assholes.  Decades of craven pandering to the lowest elements of american society, I fear, have obliterated any chance of seeing those old timey fiscal scrooges.  If they abandon their racist loonbase, their influence dissolves.... as dems have successfully encroached on their entire brand.  Consider the irony in the most compelling criticism of the current democratic leadership being that they're just a bit -too- "business friendly".

I'm right here.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Posting polarizing threads defaming all progressives is polarizing and dishonest .. - by brewer - October 30, 2017 at 6:28 pm