Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 10, 2024, 1:48 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Posting polarizing threads defaming all progressives is polarizing and dishonest ..
RE: Posting polarizing threads defaming all progressives is polarizing and dishonest ..
Quote:That's what Minimalist has been doing on a larger scale for a longer time...yet he gets reps for it.
Not even close . Mins posts are discussions and their cleverly done . Wooter just being a trolling ass.

Quote:So if he would create a "Damned Leftists" thread and post all the associated articles he wishes to bring up for discussion under that topic, that would work for you? Is that what you're saying?
Only in your tiny brain Ahole would that be an issue

Quote:Because Lutrinae needs to know before deciding if he/she agrees with wallym.
Or more likely he just wants the record set strait 

I know a trolling ass like you would miss that

(October 31, 2017 at 9:10 pm)Crossless2.0 Wrote:
(October 31, 2017 at 6:22 pm)A Theist Wrote: So if he would create a "Damned Leftists" thread and post all the associated articles he wishes to bring up for discussion under that topic, that would work for you? Is that what you're saying?

Sure. Why not? He’s amply demonstrated that he has no interest in discussion of any meaningful sort, so let him have his troll’s straw man thread. He can challenge people to denounce leftist idiots and then ignore those of us who do. Meanwhile, the silence from the conservatives among our members when they have the opportunity to denounce  right wing idiocy in similar threads will surprise no one, since that’s been the trend since I joined.

Not just silence straight up excuse making and borderline full blown defense
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

Messages In This Thread
RE: Posting polarizing threads defaming all progressives is polarizing and dishonest .. - by Amarok - October 31, 2017 at 9:19 pm