Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 16, 2024, 4:24 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
So, why doesn't Scripture uniquely endorse a specific denomination ?
RE: So, why doesn't Scripture uniquely endorse a specific denomination ?
(November 18, 2017 at 5:34 pm)Cod Wrote:
(November 18, 2017 at 5:24 pm)Godscreated Wrote:   First let's get this out of the way God never screws up. Second the denominations are man made, mainly through personal interpretation. The only real church is but one, those who believe in Jesus Christ as who He is, we are His bride and He is the groom who has brought us salvation because of who He is. Christianity is simple, God intended it this way for the reason that no one could misunderstand what God's desire for us is. Man want's to complicate things because of their own self righteousness, the original sin.

GC

Although you are talking absolute shit I feel compelled to reply.
Jesus was a second rate preacher, JTB was the man. The booble could have been such a better collection of books if JTB hadn't lost his head.
Jesus just spied his chance and muscled in, the groundwork had been done already.
I can't stand the fact that Jesus gets a special place in history, when he really didn't deserve it.

I am telling the truth, it's you who haven't a clue and thus determine the truth as something else, did you know the Bible addresses your problem.
 Where did you get your information on John the Baptist, I'm curious, the Bible doesn't reflect your opinion?
 Again where do you get your information, the Bible doesn't reflect your opinion?
 since you have no idea who Jesus is and have never studied to find out your opinion is worthless and means nothing to Christians.

GC
God loves those who believe and those who do not and the same goes for me, you have no choice in this matter. That puts the matter of total free will to rest.

Messages In This Thread
RE: So, why doesn't Scripture uniquely endorse a specific denomination ? - by Godscreated - November 20, 2017 at 2:40 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Brick If everything has a purpose then evil doesn't exist zwanzig 738 43397 June 28, 2023 at 10:48 am
Last Post: emjay
  Why doesn't God love his enemies? Fake Messiah 16 1412 November 30, 2022 at 12:17 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  My dad doesn't view Christianity as superior Der/die AtheistIn 0 666 November 10, 2017 at 3:50 pm
Last Post: Der/die AtheistIn
  Gender specific bibles? NaughtyButNice 9 2210 April 29, 2016 at 4:29 pm
Last Post: Divinity
  Biblical justification for scripture cherry picking ?? vorlon13 8 3051 November 17, 2015 at 3:00 pm
Last Post: Drich
  Religion doesn't make you a better person dyresand 3 2182 August 29, 2015 at 5:10 pm
Last Post: dyresand
  Doesn't this seem pathetic to you? dyresand 11 3273 August 25, 2015 at 7:52 am
Last Post: dyresand
  A Real Christian's(TM) guide to interpreting scripture! Longhorn 18 5167 August 9, 2015 at 3:28 pm
Last Post: Exian
  IF in the end you find out "God" doesn’t exist .... Cyberman 31 5420 June 26, 2015 at 7:29 pm
Last Post: Rhondazvous
  Jason Lisle: Creationism exists, but atheism doesn't Cyberman 51 11701 June 11, 2015 at 6:30 am
Last Post: Rhondazvous