Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 4, 2026, 5:25 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I know I'm not supposed to revive really old threads, so...
#17
RE: I know I'm not supposed to revive really old threads, so...
(November 21, 2017 at 10:29 pm)The Gentleman Bastard Wrote:
(November 21, 2017 at 8:29 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Probably the best option is to start a new thread and reference the original with a link as you did here.

Personally, I don't have a problem with reviving the original thread, considering what it is, but best to keep to the rules.

Wouldn't the thread in question be eligible for an exception under the necroposting rule?

Why do have an problem with other peoples sexual preferences?

(November 21, 2017 at 10:47 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote:
(November 21, 2017 at 10:29 pm)The Gentleman Bastard Wrote: Wouldn't the thread in question be eligible for an exception under the necroposting rule?

Also a good question, which is part of the reason I don't see a problem with resurrecting the thread.

MH:  You're about to become an interesting side note in the history of medical experimentation!

You're another one I see!

(November 21, 2017 at 11:01 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote:
(November 21, 2017 at 10:58 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: If you're involved, side note only means that you're underestimating yourself. 

Now take out your Swiss Army knife.........

*Blunt spoon*


Smile

Well if that what turns them on, who are we to judge?





Just saying.
It's amazing 'science' always seems to 'find' whatever it is funded for, and never the oppsite. Drich.
Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: I know I'm not supposed to revive really old threads, so... - by Succubus - November 21, 2017 at 11:57 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why Does This Forum Look So Old? ZoomerTrumper 17 10808 February 26, 2024 at 5:42 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Why is the “what you know today that you didn’t know yesterday” thread closed? Anomalocaris 2 3304 August 9, 2023 at 9:46 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Suggestion: Install Soma Tablet Depositories On All Threads Violet 17 7121 May 3, 2020 at 1:14 pm
Last Post: Rhizomorph13
Information [Serious] Why can't I subscribe to threads? CaenLeranzo 6 3421 February 25, 2020 at 4:53 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Old friend wants to get back on this site... Jackie 12 6093 July 23, 2019 at 2:27 am
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  Civil/ safe option for threads. Mystic 2 1807 November 19, 2018 at 10:25 pm
Last Post: SteelCurtain
  Maybe I’m just old tackattack 41 12699 November 18, 2018 at 10:19 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Alternative to "click bait" rule: block threads robvalue 40 12774 February 6, 2017 at 1:38 am
Last Post: rexbeccarox
  Mafia game threads showing in "Today's Posts" lists Ravenshire 18 10518 February 5, 2017 at 4:53 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  Missing drafts (threads, not PMs) Aroura 13 4157 December 2, 2016 at 9:06 pm
Last Post: Aroura



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)