Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 1, 2024, 4:23 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eat, chew, swallow, repeat.
RE: Eat, chew, swallow, repeat.
(March 9, 2018 at 1:58 am)haig Wrote:
Your post is pure gibberish.
Then what are you doing here?
Don't comment on my topics so the smell of my posts don't get stuck with you.
Quote:If you want to discuss the prison your Muslim religion has trapped you in, then discuss it.

Don't manufacture an enemy that doesn't exist to bash.
In other words; don't be ignorant to think that Saudi Arabia is ruled by Islam.

If you need lecturing in Wahhabism; I can give you free courses. Just follow my topics. And go read/watch before you talk.

Quote: You are on a forum of atheists. We don't have any religion in our lives. We are skeptics (at least most of us are).

1-Go read the date of my registration.
2-From the title of the site; it's quite obvious that it's...an atheist forum?
3-Don't you ever play the "we" and "you" card, because if the forum's authors' mentality was like that, we would've became "a latin version of Saudi Arabia" already.
4-"There is no we"; talk about yourself. You're not a skeptic from what I'm seeing; you're a broken CD that is repeating the same "Islamic prison" propaganda I've been hearing from anti-theistic keyboard Jihadists for 5 years.

Quote: You will never convert anyone who has finally rationalized any god from their lives, because they think evidence, and not fairy tale crap.

Oh; wait wait wait; you thought I'm writing this for the sake of your destiny?
In other words; you assumed that I care about your destiny?

Stay away from the "we" mentality. Because it is the entrance of riding the imaginary high horse and the entrance to be so full of yourself.
Don't be so full of yourself, to think that I care about you..

My dear; you're an avatar on the internet that I don't even know its real name. I do care about some people here, I do consider them to be family even if I didn't tell them; but believe me you're not among them as far as I care.

So relax. Nobody wants to convert you. Now; pull your head off your ass and don't make hilariously wrong assumptions.

Quote: Now if you struggle with that then go find somewhere else to peddle you stupid religion.

I'm not gonna ask about your age; because that is insulting to children.

Quote: Watch out for the door when it slaps you on the ass on the way out.

Don't worry; I already lubricated the door with your ass sweat.
It's stuck now.

Quote: If you plan to stay then answer this: Without the silly gibberish, why are you here?

Don't ask too many questions ! I'm the curiosity of the institution's rival agenda; the antagonist of the tale of a man that once walked with a head inside the ass; and produced sticky ass sweat.

(March 9, 2018 at 2:10 am)drfuzzy Wrote:

Atlas.  We have had our differences.  Which is completely to be expected.  Middle-aged atheist once-christian lesbian white woman in Bible Belt USA.  Apparently young Muslim male in a Muslim theocracy.  
But I'm a little worried about you.  
Do I see the world as violent and insane?  Yes, and I'm not living in a part of the world that is governed by Sharia law.  (Did I state that correctly? Please correct me if not.)
I have had periods in my life where I have been quite seriously suicidal over sexuality, religion, hopelessness, and just the viciousness of human to human.  Yeah, I tried and failed.  Sometimes that's tried and failed, dammit.

When you have been raised in a fundamentalist religion, questioning those beliefs and the societal mores that surround you can challenge - and stress - your entire being.
I've been there.  Not exactly what you face, because I don't know.  But I've been there.  I'm not suggesting that you should turn your back on Allah.  I'm just saying that turning your brain on and questioning can be really stressful.  I'm a little worried about you.  Keep checking in with us, ok?  Even if we make fun of a post.

Not Sharia; but Wahhabism mixed with Bedwin mentality. One hell of a combination, that required the British empire along with the East India Company to work to integrate it, and leave the time bomb that got produced, to blow up generations later in the back alley of the Ottoman empire.

No doubt though that without the Islamic Sunni/ Shiite practices, and the corners of the "Sharia law" in its current form, did play a huge role in the composition of the society in this place. Long before the British and WW1 came.

Before this Saudi kingdom; there were two. This is the third.

I can say that the stress is immense. It's a feeling of isolation; D. I won't say that being a Lesbian and an Atheist can make you understand how it is; but I can surly say that humans are humans: when society decides to besiege something; making it a taboo, belonging to the taboo does make you relate.

So I can say that the common thing between me and you, is belonging to different taboos. We are "the thing the stereotype doesn't want to see". I tend to think of it this way.

I believe that to be stronger you have to push yourself, but I also can't argue that the stress can kill you eventually, or worse: hurt you permanently while keep you alive to remember the pain.

(March 9, 2018 at 7:03 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: 'Lubrication To The Whirlwind' would be a GREAT name for a band!

Boru

Or a new brand of "Ceiling Fans".

Messages In This Thread
Eat, chew, swallow, repeat. - by WinterHold - March 9, 2018 at 12:19 am
RE: Eat, chew, swallow, repeat. - by drfuzzy - March 9, 2018 at 12:23 am
RE: Eat, chew, swallow, repeat. - by WinterHold - March 9, 2018 at 1:12 am
RE: Eat, chew, swallow, repeat. - by chimp3 - March 9, 2018 at 1:29 am
RE: Eat, chew, swallow, repeat. - by haig - March 9, 2018 at 1:58 am
RE: Eat, chew, swallow, repeat. - by WinterHold - March 9, 2018 at 10:07 am
RE: Eat, chew, swallow, repeat. - by drfuzzy - March 9, 2018 at 2:10 am
RE: Eat, chew, swallow, repeat. - by stretch3172 - March 9, 2018 at 12:34 am
RE: Eat, chew, swallow, repeat. - by Edwardo Piet - March 9, 2018 at 12:35 am
RE: Eat, chew, swallow, repeat. - by Minimalist - March 9, 2018 at 12:47 am
RE: Eat, chew, swallow, repeat. - by Edwardo Piet - March 9, 2018 at 2:04 am
RE: Eat, chew, swallow, repeat. - by haig - March 9, 2018 at 12:50 am
RE: Eat, chew, swallow, repeat. - by chimp3 - March 9, 2018 at 12:51 am
RE: Eat, chew, swallow, repeat. - by AFTT47 - March 9, 2018 at 12:51 am
RE: Eat, chew, swallow, repeat. - by WinterHold - March 9, 2018 at 1:40 am
RE: Eat, chew, swallow, repeat. - by BrianSoddingBoru4 - March 9, 2018 at 7:03 am
RE: Eat, chew, swallow, repeat. - by Cod - March 9, 2018 at 7:08 am
RE: Eat, chew, swallow, repeat. - by Edwardo Piet - March 9, 2018 at 1:40 pm
RE: Eat, chew, swallow, repeat. - by Brian37 - March 9, 2018 at 7:25 am
RE: Eat, chew, swallow, repeat. - by WinterHold - March 9, 2018 at 2:01 pm
RE: Eat, chew, swallow, repeat. - by haig - March 9, 2018 at 9:01 pm
RE: Eat, chew, swallow, repeat. - by The Grand Nudger - March 9, 2018 at 7:46 am
RE: Eat, chew, swallow, repeat. - by haig - March 9, 2018 at 1:36 pm
RE: Eat, chew, swallow, repeat. - by LadyForCamus - March 9, 2018 at 3:55 pm
RE: Eat, chew, swallow, repeat. - by WinterHold - March 9, 2018 at 5:57 pm
RE: Eat, chew, swallow, repeat. - by The Grand Nudger - March 9, 2018 at 7:30 pm
RE: Eat, chew, swallow, repeat. - by WinterHold - March 9, 2018 at 9:53 pm
RE: Eat, chew, swallow, repeat. - by The Grand Nudger - March 12, 2018 at 2:44 am
RE: Eat, chew, swallow, repeat. - by Antares - March 12, 2018 at 4:22 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wash your hands or do not wash your hands when you eat Ferrocyanide 48 4105 October 19, 2021 at 1:24 pm
Last Post: Ferrocyanide
  Jesus cake, eat it up! Silver 17 2443 June 9, 2018 at 9:41 am
Last Post: vorlon13