Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 1, 2026, 5:40 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Something old people today will never understand
#1
Tongue 
Something old people today will never understand
Kit's thread was funny but then I became sad as reality dawned on me. (Actually, I fell asleep). The modern world is whizzing past me at a rate of knots.

As a middleage (or older) bloke, I cannot grasp the following:

How to wear my pants below my bum without them falling off Dunno
(Sometimes I walk out of the toilet and forget to pull them back up, but that's an honest mistake)

I have no idea what a hashtag or a tweet is. And you know what? I think I don't give a shit anyway.
Why do I want more internet "friends" when I rarely catch up with the real ones I have now? Dunno

When did talking in rhyme with background electronic noises become music? Dunno

Why do I need a fitbit when just waking up in the morning is a miraculous achievement! Now, physically getting out of bed is another matter, of course!

Why can't the young little shits be more respectful and just stay off my lawn!

Cranky

What else ya got...?
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
Reply



Messages In This Thread
Something old people today will never understand - by ignoramus - June 1, 2018 at 5:07 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What do you know today that you didn't know yesterday? BrianSoddingBoru4 5046 1155980 10 hours ago
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  How's the weather treating you today? Kitan Etos 630 128649 June 28, 2026 at 4:39 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  What do you NOT know today that you knew yesterday? The Valkyrie 11 3836 October 31, 2024 at 3:54 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  What did you know yesterday that you don't know today? Gawdzilla Sama 14 4492 December 4, 2023 at 9:43 am
Last Post: brewer
  Something to watch for (or avoid) The Valkyrie 24 6672 October 4, 2023 at 4:24 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Never ending story: add 3 words! robvalue 9620 1711947 August 21, 2023 at 2:01 pm
Last Post: no one
  Have anyone seen this old video? purplepurpose 4 1535 May 19, 2023 at 10:32 am
Last Post: purplepurpose
  Awfully quiet today. awty 29 8840 April 9, 2023 at 6:34 pm
Last Post: Secular Elf
  Happy Birthday to all the members who were "born" today! Jehanne 7 2971 January 4, 2023 at 1:08 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  Something to think about .... scamper 16 4959 November 13, 2022 at 1:10 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)