Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 26, 2024, 2:27 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Awakening.
RE: The Awakening.
(June 1, 2018 at 7:04 pm)MysticKnight Wrote: 1. Rise up for the sake of God and Reflect!

Say: I exhort you only to one thing, that rise up for Allah's sake in twos and singly, then ponder: there is no madness in your fellow-citizen; he is only a warner to you before a severe chastisement. (34:46)

From the perspective that the Quran is true, there is one thing needed for humans to realize it's true. To rise up for the sake of God then to reflect.

As it is a guidance, if a person is sincerely coming there for the sake of God whether they know he exists or don't, whether they believe in Quran or don't, if they rise up for his sake, to know really if he exists and find out, and see if Quran can guide them, with reflection it's saying it surely will.

Furthermore, as proofs were available and guidance readily there to facilitate guidance to the individual, when Messengers are sent to the world:

And they will add: "Had we but listened [to those warnings], or [at least] used our own reason, we would not [now] be among those who are destined for the blazing flame!"(67:10)

All Messengers really require people is when presenting proofs, rather then stubbornly denying, to really digest the message.  If that happens with the Spirit of God (name of God), then there will be no doubt to the Quran being from God, Lord of the nations.

If there is a burden of proof for God to prove himself, or Messengers to show they are truthful, then all we are asked in regard to that is to approach them for the sake of God and then to reflect!

Use our minds and everything will be clear.

MK seriously, how many times have you told us you were going to leave, only to come back.

You don't have to leave, as far as the admins and mods here are concerned you haven't broken the terms of service, as far as I know. But you are a broken record.

I've seen you many times here on the cusp of getting reality, but then you backslide into the romance of it all. 

I PROMISE MK, nothing bad will happen to you, you won't burn in a fictional hell, if you realize you bought a bad product.

There is no Allah, just like Ann McCarthy never had any interest in dating me. There is no Jesus or Yahweh, just like I have no chance at dating Angelina Jolie.

Reality is quite filling to me, without old books of mythology. You can face reality too, and if you do, you will find life far more amazing than old books written by scientifically ignorant humans.

Messages In This Thread
The Awakening. - by MysticKnight - May 31, 2018 at 11:15 pm
RE: The Awakening. - by ignoramus - May 31, 2018 at 11:19 pm
RE: The Awakening. - by Angrboda - May 31, 2018 at 11:36 pm
RE: The Awakening. - by AFTT47 - May 31, 2018 at 11:36 pm
RE: The Awakening. - by Ravenshire - May 31, 2018 at 11:49 pm
RE: The Awakening. - by Gawdzilla Sama - June 1, 2018 at 8:11 am
RE: The Awakening. - by FatAndFaithless - June 1, 2018 at 8:13 am
RE: The Awakening. - by brewer - June 1, 2018 at 8:16 am
RE: The Awakening. - by Edwardo Piet - June 1, 2018 at 8:28 am
RE: The Awakening. - by Homeless Nutter - June 1, 2018 at 8:30 am
RE: The Awakening. - by Wyrd of Gawd - June 1, 2018 at 8:45 am