Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 9, 2024, 11:29 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?
RE: My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?
(July 19, 2018 at 8:31 am)SteveII Wrote:
(July 18, 2018 at 10:17 pm)Succubus Wrote: Correct! I have no fucking idea.

I'm shocked.  Including Catholic, Protestant, and Eastern Orthodox, more than 99%. Kind of undercuts the whole "they don't even know what they believe" stupid comments.

Where are you getting that percentage from?  Wait, I'm receiving a divine message from the eternal wisdom of FSM  "Tis from the deepest chasm of his arse".  So it was said so it shall be.

RAmen
"For the only way to eternal glory is a life lived in service of our Lord, FSM; Verily it is FSM who is the perfect being the name higher than all names, king of all kings and will bestow upon us all, one day, The great reclaiming"  -The Prophet Boiardi-

Conservative trigger warning.
[Image: s-l640.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me? - by Nay_Sayer - July 19, 2018 at 8:59 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why, God? Why?! LadyForCamus 233 31324 June 5, 2018 at 12:57 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  "My God, Why Hast Thou Forsaken Me?" Was Jesus Really Sinless? Rhondazvous 46 7335 May 14, 2015 at 4:26 pm
Last Post: Vicki Q