Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 1, 2026, 4:35 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
With greedy conservative people plaguing 'Murica
#7
RE: With greedy conservative people plaguing 'Murica
(August 12, 2018 at 9:33 pm)Kit Wrote: I think we need a resurgence of the Robin Hood concept.

No, I don’t think Robin Hood would work in Conservative America.

Perhaps a Terminator inspired character?

*Best Arnie voice*

“Are you a Trump supporter?”

“You bet I am, you foreign bastard. Hyuck!”

“Fuck you, asshole!”

*Boom!”

Playing Cluedo with my mum while I was at Uni:

"You did WHAT?  With WHO?  WHERE???"
Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: With greedy conservative people plaguing 'Murica - by The Valkyrie - August 12, 2018 at 11:47 pm



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)