Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 5, 2024, 4:27 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Treasures from the Houshold of guidance.
RE: Treasures from the Houshold of guidance.
(October 29, 2018 at 12:30 pm)AtlasS33 Wrote: We weren't "arguing" or even "discussing"; he was bombarding the place with wrong info. Which I can't remain silent to.
There is a very big difference between "different perspectives" and between "false perspectives".
Being a Muslim doesn't excuse me, or give me the right to lie. It sure is doesn't give me the right to defend the lie just because it was said by a Muslim.
Actually; Quran wise; there's an explicit verse about this:
Quote:Sura 4, The Quran:
Sahih International

(135) O you who have believed, be persistently standing firm in justice, witnesses for Allah, even if it be against yourselves or parents and relatives. Whether one is rich or poor, Allah is more worthy of both. So follow not [personal] inclination, lest you not be just. And if you distort [your testimony] or refuse [to give it], then indeed Allah is ever, with what you do, Acquainted.
In other words; it's a religious sentence upon my back to expose what I know for sure is wrong; that's called justice. Even if it means "exposing myself".
Please dont throw verses at me, with your particular explanation, thats what everybody does, MK too!

Please look at the situation from my perspective: believers tell me all the time that their interpretation of their holy scriptures is right and everybody else is wrong. They interpret "yes" as "no" and "no" as "perhaps" and "black" as white" most of the time. Another time the "yes" is actually a "yes".  Panic   Truce  As a person external to the according cult, i seriously can not decide who or what is right or wrong. You know why? Because you guys dont have a reliable method to tell right from wrong, a way of confirming what your scripture (according to you) says, a standard to demonstrate to me that what you are claiming (your scripture says) is true and what someone else saying is wrong.

(October 29, 2018 at 12:30 pm)AtlasS33 Wrote: I didn't see God, the angles, the devil or an alien. The only thing I saw was a design that makes sense, I know for sure that "something" cannot be originated from "nothing"; and the universe began from nothing.
Take the Big Bang Model -which is the most probable-: Energy, time and space already assumed existing before the bang even happens:

Quote:The Big Bang as the origin of the universe: One of the common misconceptions about the Big Bang model is the belief that it was the origin of the universe. However, the Big Bang model does not comment about how the universe came into being. Current conception of the Big Bang model assumes the existence of energy, time, and space, and does not comment about their origin or the cause of the dense and high temperature initial state of the universe.[134]

This is reality. I don't want a president or a politician that ignores such mystery and keeps repeating to me "the same old lies". At least; with the Quran I can rest assured that the big bang was caused by God.
What (the fuck) has the big bang or anything else to do with the veracity of the claims of your scripture? Right: ab.so.lutely.nothing.
The Quran is true because the Quran is true, not because something else is false. What you are bringing to the table is the weakest possible argument for your belief i can think of: Namely no argument for your religion at all, but (strawman or very bad ones) against something else (big bang).

At least with the Quran you can rest assured....? Seriously? Really? You arent trolling me now? That is the very definition of gullibility. Textbook case and wikipedia entry worth genuine and pure gullibility. If i have ever accused you of being gullible (and i have) and if you ever have rejected my claim, you just have given the most unquestionable evidence in favour of my claim.

You also have confirmed my suspicion that your belief doenst actually go very deep, but that its a coping mechanism and a "way out" of how desperate you perceive your life situation to be. And i seriously and genuinely pity you for that.

Just for giggles i will comment your (irrelevant!) arguments and show why even they hold no water at all (in their irrelevancy):
#1 nobody claimed "something from noting". You are strawmanning modern astrophysics.
#2 Design and it making sense to you: the universe doesnt give a fuck what makes sense to you (see: quantum physics and relativity). Something is right or wrong, because there is evidence, not because "it makes sense". I find this argument particularly ridiculous that it seems to make more sense to you that someone rode on a horse into "heaven" and the moon was split into half, amongst other absurd things. How does that make more sense to you than anything an astrophsicist claims (which is, by the way, mostly based on facts, and already established and falified knowledge, something your scripture is not even coming remotely close to)??????

(October 29, 2018 at 12:30 pm)AtlasS33 Wrote: If the main three "energy-time-space" are "assumed" for the theory to work; then I can also assume the existence of a God behind their existence.
Yes this is the point where you become completely unreasonable, and i think you (probably) know it.
You can assume what you want, i can asume what i want, everybody else can assume what he/she wants. So what? Does that make anyone of us right? No.
It just makes us intellectually dishonest! Assuming something out of nothing (aka. pulling stuff out of your ass) is called: making shit up!

The intellectually honest and correct answer, according to your (and mine, and everybody elses!) knowledge is: We dont know. There is abolutely no reason to claim to know something you admit not to know. If you do so, it just shows your psychological need (being uncomfortable with uncertainty, since there is already a lot of uncertainty in your life where you live) of certainty, even if its faked / a lie. Living a lie does not make your live better, it just makes you forget, just like Opium.

(October 29, 2018 at 12:30 pm)AtlasS33 Wrote: Thank you for putting yourself in my shoes for a little while. Saudi Arabia -and the whole Middle East- is corrupted by money before religion; Arab dictators have lots of cash but they never read. So someday their cash would end; and I don't expect that any knowledge will enter their heads.
You are welcome, and i am 100% honest, and nothing hidden in between the lines. I am happy and thankful, not having to live where you live.  Bow Down

You are writing much about how you get exploited by the west and your own government/elites. What you dont seem to realize (and i pointed it out) is that religion, your particular one, and the particular way its being lived is a major part of your abuse. You cant throw off your shackles when you dont know what and where you shackles in fact are. You are complainig about your feets being tied up (exploited by Sauds) but dont realize your hands are tied up too (by religion, forcing you to abandon reason and be completely unreasonable and live in a fantasy).

Living in a fantasy never has helped anyone to deal with reality. Ask any doctor in any asylum around the world. Then ask the patients. Then put both informations together and then tell me who of them was right.
Cetero censeo religionem delendam esse

Messages In This Thread
Treasures from the Houshold of guidance. - by MysticKnight - October 24, 2018 at 10:38 pm
RE: Treasures from the Houshold of guidance. - by Foxaèr - October 24, 2018 at 10:41 pm
RE: Treasures from the Houshold of guidance. - by Mr.Obvious - October 25, 2018 at 4:21 am
RE: Treasures from the Houshold of guidance. - by Ravenshire - October 25, 2018 at 12:29 pm
RE: Treasures from the Houshold of guidance. - by robvalue - October 25, 2018 at 3:38 am
RE: Treasures from the Houshold of guidance. - by robvalue - October 25, 2018 at 9:30 am
RE: Treasures from the Houshold of guidance. - by brewer - October 25, 2018 at 9:41 am
RE: Treasures from the Houshold of guidance. - by Brian37 - October 25, 2018 at 6:21 am
RE: Treasures from the Houshold of guidance. - by no one - October 25, 2018 at 9:22 am
RE: Treasures from the Houshold of guidance. - by robvalue - October 25, 2018 at 9:51 am
RE: Treasures from the Houshold of guidance. - by Brian37 - October 25, 2018 at 12:45 pm
RE: Treasures from the Houshold of guidance. - by brewer - October 28, 2018 at 11:53 am
RE: Treasures from the Houshold of guidance. - by brewer - October 25, 2018 at 10:57 am
RE: Treasures from the Houshold of guidance. - by robvalue - October 25, 2018 at 11:25 am
RE: Treasures from the Houshold of guidance. - by Minimalist - October 25, 2018 at 11:13 am
RE: Treasures from the Houshold of guidance. - by robvalue - October 25, 2018 at 11:24 am
RE: Treasures from the Houshold of guidance. - by Minimalist - October 25, 2018 at 11:24 am
RE: Treasures from the Houshold of guidance. - by robvalue - October 25, 2018 at 12:43 pm
RE: Treasures from the Houshold of guidance. - by no one - October 25, 2018 at 11:30 am
RE: Treasures from the Houshold of guidance. - by Abaddon_ire - October 25, 2018 at 11:45 am
RE: Treasures from the Houshold of guidance. - by Minimalist - October 25, 2018 at 11:58 am
RE: Treasures from the Houshold of guidance. - by no one - October 25, 2018 at 12:07 pm
RE: Treasures from the Houshold of guidance. - by Minimalist - October 25, 2018 at 12:13 pm
RE: Treasures from the Houshold of guidance. - by Abaddon_ire - October 25, 2018 at 12:15 pm
RE: Treasures from the Houshold of guidance. - by Minimalist - October 25, 2018 at 12:16 pm
RE: Treasures from the Houshold of guidance. - by no one - October 25, 2018 at 12:17 pm
RE: Treasures from the Houshold of guidance. - by no one - October 25, 2018 at 12:29 pm
RE: Treasures from the Houshold of guidance. - by Minimalist - October 25, 2018 at 12:29 pm
RE: Treasures from the Houshold of guidance. - by Minimalist - October 25, 2018 at 12:30 pm
RE: Treasures from the Houshold of guidance. - by no one - October 25, 2018 at 12:38 pm
RE: Treasures from the Houshold of guidance. - by Minimalist - October 25, 2018 at 12:41 pm
RE: Treasures from the Houshold of guidance. - by no one - October 25, 2018 at 1:07 pm
RE: Treasures from the Houshold of guidance. - by Minimalist - October 25, 2018 at 2:00 pm
RE: Treasures from the Houshold of guidance. - by Aliza - October 25, 2018 at 2:07 pm
RE: Treasures from the Houshold of guidance. - by Minimalist - October 25, 2018 at 6:37 pm
RE: Treasures from the Houshold of guidance. - by WinterHold - October 28, 2018 at 11:28 am
RE: Treasures from the Houshold of guidance. - by WinterHold - October 28, 2018 at 2:17 pm
RE: Treasures from the Houshold of guidance. - by Minimalist - October 28, 2018 at 12:14 pm
RE: Treasures from the Houshold of guidance. - by Deesse23 - October 28, 2018 at 2:26 pm
RE: Treasures from the Houshold of guidance. - by WinterHold - October 28, 2018 at 2:41 pm
RE: Treasures from the Houshold of guidance. - by WinterHold - October 28, 2018 at 2:50 pm
RE: Treasures from the Houshold of guidance. - by WinterHold - October 28, 2018 at 3:10 pm
RE: Treasures from the Houshold of guidance. - by WinterHold - October 28, 2018 at 3:45 pm
RE: Treasures from the Houshold of guidance. - by Deesse23 - October 28, 2018 at 3:13 pm
RE: Treasures from the Houshold of guidance. - by WinterHold - October 28, 2018 at 3:22 pm
RE: Treasures from the Houshold of guidance. - by Deesse23 - October 29, 2018 at 3:14 am
RE: Treasures from the Houshold of guidance. - by WinterHold - October 29, 2018 at 12:30 pm
RE: Treasures from the Houshold of guidance. - by Deesse23 - October 29, 2018 at 2:54 pm
RE: Treasures from the Houshold of guidance. - by WinterHold - October 29, 2018 at 8:19 pm
RE: Treasures from the Houshold of guidance. - by Deesse23 - October 30, 2018 at 3:51 am
RE: Treasures from the Houshold of guidance. - by WinterHold - October 28, 2018 at 3:53 pm
RE: Treasures from the Houshold of guidance. - by WinterHold - October 28, 2018 at 4:22 pm
RE: Treasures from the Houshold of guidance. - by WinterHold - October 28, 2018 at 4:39 pm
RE: Treasures from the Houshold of guidance. - by WinterHold - October 28, 2018 at 4:55 pm
RE: Treasures from the Houshold of guidance. - by LastPoet - October 28, 2018 at 5:10 pm
RE: Treasures from the Houshold of guidance. - by WinterHold - October 28, 2018 at 5:30 pm
RE: Treasures from the Houshold of guidance. - by LastPoet - October 28, 2018 at 6:52 pm
RE: Treasures from the Houshold of guidance. - by WinterHold - October 28, 2018 at 8:18 pm
RE: Treasures from the Houshold of guidance. - by KevinM1 - October 28, 2018 at 5:32 pm
RE: Treasures from the Houshold of guidance. - by LastPoet - October 28, 2018 at 6:53 pm
RE: Treasures from the Houshold of guidance. - by Minimalist - October 28, 2018 at 8:51 pm
RE: Treasures from the Houshold of guidance. - by Rev. Rye - October 29, 2018 at 12:31 pm
RE: Treasures from the Houshold of guidance. - by WinterHold - October 29, 2018 at 8:56 pm
RE: Treasures from the Houshold of guidance. - by Minimalist - October 29, 2018 at 9:01 pm
RE: Treasures from the Houshold of guidance. - by Minimalist - October 29, 2018 at 9:40 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The rational and logical sayings of Household of guidance. Mystic 12 2351 October 11, 2018 at 9:31 pm
Last Post: Mystic
  Proof of the guidance of Mohammad and Ali. Mystic 49 8220 October 30, 2016 at 9:12 pm
Last Post: Mystic