Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 29, 2024, 4:39 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unexplained Events That Happened To You?
RE: Unexplained Events That Happened To You?
I was over in Western Australia about 100 kms from Bunbury, sitting by a campfire with a friend in an uninhabited valley and we saw a light in the sky.
The light zig zagged at super speeds right across the night sky, sometimes coming to a halt for a few minutes, then racing off again.
We were very stoned but we both saw the same thing.
It was going on for hours and still going when we went to bed.
I was actually living in an abandoned farm house and whilst I wasn't scared when it happened, I felt quite spooked by it for the next few weeks when I was on my own there.
I have no explanation at all.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Unexplained Events That Happened To You? - by Grandizer - November 19, 2018 at 4:12 am
RE: Unexplained Events That Happened To You? - by Belacqua - November 19, 2018 at 4:49 am
RE: Unexplained Events That Happened To You? - by onlinebiker - November 19, 2018 at 4:54 am
RE: Unexplained Events That Happened To You? - by Grandizer - November 19, 2018 at 6:56 am
RE: Unexplained Events That Happened To You? - by Little lunch - November 19, 2018 at 7:30 am
RE: Unexplained Events That Happened To You? - by paulpablo - November 19, 2018 at 8:09 am
RE: Unexplained Events That Happened To You? - by Angrboda - November 19, 2018 at 9:28 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Question to atheists about some unexplained concepts arda101 24 2682 January 24, 2017 at 4:50 pm
Last Post: TheoneandonlytrueGod
  What happened to the witches? Nebuloso 59 19982 January 31, 2012 at 10:33 pm
Last Post: Epimethean