Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 24, 2024, 6:07 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How would you react to finding out you were making out with a transsexual?
RE: How would you react to finding out you were making out with a transsexual?
(March 19, 2019 at 5:42 pm)Mathilda Wrote: I would advise telling a man before you sleep with him if you are pre-op, preferably before engaging in other forms of sexual activity. You don't need to justify or apologise for your existence despite what the right wing claim. I don't know about America where the conservatives are fighting back, but men can be surprisingly open minded, more than you might first expect if all you know of them is violence.

If you are post-op, he doesn't realise and you're not starting a relationship then it's not a problem as he does not need to know. After all, would you give him the rest of your medical history before having sex?

I don't think that you can invoke confidentiality of medical history between people who are considering getting intimate. There are things about a person's medical history that are absolutely a prospective intimate partner's business.

At the end of the day, there are many, many men who would not knowingly consent to intimate relations with a woman who used to be a man. Since they would not knowingly consent, then it very, very clearly falls within the category of date rape.
We do not inherit the world from our parents. We borrow it from our children.

Messages In This Thread
RE: How would you react to finding out you were making out with a transsexual? - by Yonadav - March 21, 2019 at 11:30 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If life is temporary, why is finding a date so HARD? snow_wolf22 126 8126 October 30, 2023 at 2:20 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  What are some things that you strongly wish were common knowledge? FlatAssembler 48 4607 November 17, 2022 at 9:39 am
Last Post: Ranjr
  [Serious] Relationships: Finding your perfect match and then losing them. Porcupine 53 2704 July 18, 2020 at 6:14 am
Last Post: Porcupine