Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 17, 2024, 8:01 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steve Jobs - February 24, 1955 - October 5, 2011
RE: Steve Jobs - February 24, 1955 - October 5, 2011
I have no doubt that those who worked with him and enjoyed it are actually feeling loss. My sympathies and understanding go out to them, as they also go to his family and friends.

It's the random cock sucking that John Q. Public seems to be engaging in that annoys me to no end. And I have been very, very annoyed.

So much like the Bible-Thumpers and their sucking off of whatever prophet, man-child god and pastors/priests...

Thankfully, a week has almost passed, and it shows signs of letting up.

It also helps that American Football fans lost a team owner recently, so they're already in the midst of their collective grief. It might even drown out other things.

Gotta hand it to America -- become a celebrity, no matter the means, and you're assured a wonderful post facto send off, complete with historical white washing and often unearned grandeur.

I expect Paris Hilton to get a similar send off as the late Steve Jobs.
Slave to the Patriarchy no more

Messages In This Thread
RE: Steve Jobs - February 24, 1955 - October 5, 2011 - by Autumnlicious - October 9, 2011 at 6:36 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dennis Ritchie [September 9, 1941 – October 12, 2011] Autumnlicious 5 3747 November 1, 2011 at 9:46 pm
Last Post: affirmedatheist