Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 24, 2024, 3:00 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So, what is it that Trump should have done differently?
RE: So, what is it that Trump should have done differently?
(April 18, 2020 at 7:27 am)Agnostico Wrote: First Trump was a xenophobe for overreacting, now he didn't respond early enough...  Hehehe only in America

The only thing he did early is a travel ban.  Yeah, he's been a racist nationalist all along so I can totally see him doing that.  The fact that he only shut down travel to and from China was the problem.  

But there was a LOT more he could have done to get us ready.  

Remember how he's blaming Obama for not maintaining the emergency stock of medical supplies?  What was he doing over the past 3 years?  Why didn't he do that?

Remember the pandemic response team?  Trump ditched them.  They might have had a better idea on how to deal with this before it became a pandemic.  

Remember how he told everyone to go to work, even if they're feeling sick?  How many infections would have been prevented if he had not said that?  

Remember how he said it would disappear with warm weather?  When he said it was a hoax by the democrats/media?  Remember when he said there were just 15 cases and soon there would be none?  

Remember how he bitched and moaned about who was to blame for the virus instead of finding a solution to it?

Remember how he's not actually shut down very much, instead relying on the individual states to shut everything down?  Having individual states write their own shut down rules is like having a peeing section for your pool.

Remember how he's been more worried about the stock market and the economy than people's lives?  

Remember?  REMEMBER!  Remember!  REMEMBER!

The American electorate has always had a painfully short memory.  I'm afraid that's going to happen this time, too.  The disease will be resolved and a few months later, we're going to forget who botched our response to it.  I guess that's what happens to people who constantly have their ears plugged into right wing spin doctors.
I live on facebook. Come see me there. http://www.facebook.com/tara.rizzatto

"If you cling to something as the absolute truth and you are caught in it, when the truth comes in person to knock on your door you will refuse to let it in." ~ Siddhartha Gautama

Messages In This Thread
RE: So, what is it that Trump should have done differently? - by TaraJo - April 18, 2020 at 7:41 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  This has to be the most chilling thing he has done. Brian37 29 1704 September 8, 2020 at 9:40 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  Melania Trump says Sexual Assault victims shouldn't report unless they have evidence Divinity 116 12769 October 15, 2018 at 2:15 pm
Last Post: Joods
  I Guess This Fucktard HAd Done All The Damage He Can Do Minimalist 1 600 August 10, 2018 at 2:50 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  The WLB Should Have Gone To The Correspondents Dinner Minimalist 0 628 April 28, 2018 at 9:27 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Trump Jr. & Eric have new business selling shit from China Fake Messiah 1 579 March 21, 2018 at 11:26 am
Last Post: Fireball
  This Douchebag Should Have Died. Minimalist 0 468 October 4, 2017 at 8:52 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Where no wiener should have gone. brewer 49 6805 August 15, 2017 at 3:20 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  You Should Have Listened To The Tattoo Artist. Minimalist 16 4089 June 5, 2017 at 3:44 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Think that President Clinton Would Have Done This, Snowflakes? Minimalist 15 4496 June 2, 2017 at 12:16 am
Last Post: Amarok
  Crusin Chubbys done their strippers wrong brewer 0 509 February 27, 2017 at 6:13 pm
Last Post: brewer