Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 13, 2024, 3:04 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Screenplay" for an Extinction Rebellion video RE a Universal Basic Income
RE: "Screenplay" for an Extinction Rebellion video RE a Universal Basic Income
(April 18, 2020 at 3:38 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: The only extinction rebellion video I want to see is the cops breaking the heads of the fuckers next time they think they can illegally disrupt traffic or vandalise public or private property.

We had these freaks in Wellington last year and the cops not only let them get awsy with the above but basically lay siege to an office and harass the workers when they left.

I agree with the message but not the tactics.  These extremists should be treated like the vermin they are.

The wrath of The Valkyrie  Panic quite a spectacle.

This effort to produce the viral video is, in part, a response to the negative feedback from peeps such as your good self to roadblocks and the rest. A viral video of the type we're trying to make on this - zero disruption and clean as a whistle. Approve?

Also: harassing office workers - very much not part of XR accepted policy. 

Also 2 - vermin? I'd at least be an ROU  Hmph

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Screenplay" for an Extinction Rebellion video RE a Universal Basic Income - by Duty - April 18, 2020 at 3:49 pm