Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 27, 2024, 10:29 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trevon Revisited again, unfortunately...
RE: Trevon Revisited again, unfortunately...
(May 12, 2020 at 8:53 pm)Rev. Rye Wrote: Just so everyone's clear, when I just made my judgment on the Klan photos, I said it was merely plausible.
[Image: b61d7341e3612c227a53398f968d1d72.jpg]
It will require more investigation before we can put it in the category of "busted" or "confirmed," and, naturally, I ain't the one who can actually do that investigation.

[Image: LiveLeak-dot-com-tf_1589083103.jpg?5J3Uv...gNw7b92yKY]
For what it's worth, the man in the Klan photo looks a lot like Gregory McMichael from what admittedly little we can see of him. It's a grainy blow-up from a profile shot. On its own, it's not a positive identification, sure, but given that it's a fairly recent photo from the same general area as the shooting, and that it depicts a Klan Rally and one of the marchers looks a lot like the perpetrator of a shooting that is allegedly racially motivated, I think it's a good potential lead for an investigator to follow up on. Is he the guy in the photograph? He might be, he might not be. I have no trouble believing that someone else in the area looks a lot like him and is a member of the Klan. An investigation could go either way, and I'd like to see where the evidence leads before either totally dismissing it or accepting it as Gospel Truth. Remember, this is an ongoing investigation, and the evidence could go either way. I just think it's a compelling angle that investigators should actually investigate.
There is definitely a resemblance but I can see more than one guy of that age with that same mustache/goatee style pretty much any time I leave my house.

I think the guy in the bottom pic has more prominent ears than the mugshot guy...but the pic is at a different angle so who knows.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

Messages In This Thread
Trevon Revisited again, unfortunately... - by Brian37 - May 8, 2020 at 11:56 am
RE: Trevon Revisited again, unfortunately... - by arewethereyet - May 12, 2020 at 8:58 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Cake Case Revisited Foxaèr 108 27241 October 6, 2017 at 11:00 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet