Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 29, 2026, 10:42 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Came Out as Atheist When I was 12, 17 Now!
#4
RE: Came Out as Atheist When I was 12, 17 Now!
Nice to hear from you SciAF.

Tell us mooore............
Being told you're delusional does not necessarily mean you're mental. 
Reply



Messages In This Thread
Came Out as Atheist When I was 12, 17 Now! - by ScienceAf - August 28, 2020 at 7:02 pm
RE: Came Out as Atheist When I was 12, 17 Now! - by Jackie - August 28, 2020 at 7:30 pm
RE: Came Out as Atheist When I was 12, 17 Now! - by brewer - August 28, 2020 at 8:39 pm
RE: Came Out as Atheist When I was 12, 17 Now! - by no one - August 28, 2020 at 8:48 pm
RE: Came Out as Atheist When I was 12, 17 Now! - by Duty - August 29, 2020 at 1:36 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Theory to how "Moses Crossing the Sea" tale came from Woah0 0 1266 August 14, 2022 at 7:49 am
Last Post: Woah0
  Somebody came up to me offering to pray for me today ReptilianPeon 57 18843 October 8, 2021 at 10:16 am
Last Post: tackattack
  Big gods came after the rise of civilizations Kitan Etos 24 6966 April 9, 2020 at 11:49 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Came across something on YouTube and had a very immature thought GODZILLA 20 6886 October 5, 2018 at 9:30 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
Question Even an atheist can say "the laws came from above", isn't it? theBorg 52 18740 October 3, 2016 at 9:02 am
Last Post: I_am_not_mafia
  i came onto something... dyresand 15 7545 November 18, 2014 at 4:37 pm
Last Post: dyresand
  Get the hell out of Dodge, God! WE are God now! Rokcet Scientist 0 1561 January 17, 2012 at 11:42 pm
Last Post: Rokcet Scientist



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)