Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 28, 2026, 9:08 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[Quranic infection]: Islam is the fastest spreading infection in the world
#8
RE: [Quranic infection]: Islam is the fastest spreading infection in the world
(April 18, 2022 at 5:50 pm)arewethereyet Wrote:
(April 18, 2022 at 5:47 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: I’ve been called worse.

Boru

Damnit - did I say it out loud?   Angel

Pfft - take a number.

Boru
‘I can’t be having with this.’ - Esmeralda Weatherwax
Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: [Quranic infection]: Islam is the fastest spreading infection in the world - by BrianSoddingBoru4 - April 18, 2022 at 5:53 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Quranic inspection]: I just checked all of mine BrianSoddingBoru4 1 905 April 20, 2022 at 12:11 pm
Last Post: purplepurpose
  Fastest Growing genkaus 0 1059 August 31, 2012 at 8:39 am
Last Post: genkaus



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)