Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 9, 2024, 6:38 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
God's law or private law?
RE: God's law or private law?
Angrboda:  Chakras are the energy centers in the body. They are used in many spiritual traditions in the world and in things like acupuncture, reflexology and Ayurveda medicine. There are 7 main chakras + hundreds of minor ones. The seven main chakras are located in several places on your spinal column starting from your crown Chakra on your head top, until the lowest root Chakra in your tail end. In reality the only thing that matters is that these are in balance. Thus you can be a root or second chakra person but a very healthy / happy individual. There is no problem with that.

A good portion of the people in our era are said to be first chakra persons because it is the energy of the root (lowest) chakra that is predominant in them. These people have a matter / physicality oriented perception. So spiritual concepts (and philosophical abstract concepts) are difficult for them to understand. It just doesn’t resonate with them. When they are asked “What’s in common between a fish and a crow?” they will tell you that there is nothing common about them and that the fish can be eaten but that the crow cannot be eaten. Because their intelligence is highly practical. They don’t really have notions like “aquatic animals”, “animals with cerebral capacity” etc. Their understanding for art is limited. They tend to value most earthly pleasures like eating, drinking and sex. Their greatest fears are also physical. I’m not calling them Cro-Magnons, but these are just the attributes of the root chakra that is present in all of us. So if this is predominant (the most active chakra) than this will be one of our key characteristics.

The second chakra (sacral chakra) dominated persons are also egocentric persons but their energy is higher. Although they are engaged in self-rewarding pursuits, they have a good mind in terms of understanding more abstract and philosophical concepts. They are the typical person time in our era who like individualism and still have a potential for spiritual concepts.

Level 3 (solar plexus and higher) is described as the energy level at which the individual is ready for spiritual knowledge. In fact it is this type of individual that most spiritual teachers are seeking.

After that, these energy levels are described as the levels of spiritual enlightenment. So I won’t go into the details. But this is the main cause of the varying levels of spiritual teachers. At seven and above, the soul no longer reincarnates. This person leaves the world and truly becomes “no more” or becomes “one with the universe. These are just some basic concepts.

What I told Grand Nudger is that, today’s mankind as a whole is on the path of becoming a more second chakra dominated entity. We like abstract concepts and we are able to understand those notions when we really want to (at least that’s true for a good majority of us). But people between the 7th century BC and the 7th century AD are described as a more first chakra level society. Literacy was 1%, people lived and died in their villages, art was the luxury of aristocrats, serfdom / slavery was widespread. So other than the intellectual capacity, they even lacked the prana energy to have any type of spiritual understanding. This was true for the majority of mankind. But there was always exceptions to the rule and I think that’s why there were spiritual teachings even at that stage of our evolution.

But anyway. The energy I described above is not able to put spiritual / metaphysical knowledge of any part of his/her brain. So they naturally distort the original teachings in order to make it fit into their own levels of understanding. So messages that were supposed to be messages of inner peace and social harmony gradually became the exact opposite (like the “one God one Emperor doctrine of Emperor Constantine that had nothing to do with the “My Kingdom is not of this earth” of Jesus of Nazareth). Or that’s the way I see it if you like Smile

Grand Nudger: I don’t think it’s my Ego. One thing is for sure. We are in this thing only once. Just once. So if someone like Mother Theresa decides to be a living example of inner peace and compassion in this world and if that person is successful the way she was successful I think that person would still have a smile on his / her lips at the moment of death. But, as I said before, if you bow down to some restrictive rules without knowing about it’s purpose just because someone told you that “this is our rule”. Then what a loss.

There is this 2001 movie called “Samsara” that treats this subject. A Buddhist monk thinks he is about to end his journey on earth. When in fact he discovers that he isn’t. These are all matters of spiritual growth.

And that’s another issue. The software in us has always its own interest. So it feels attracted to some elements. What I call “evolved spirits” (and all of this is: “If I understood correctly”) they are souls with many incarnations or are souls with few incarnations “who have seen enough” so their stage is to be like the Dalai Lama and to leave this level of existence to go on to the next stage (which is infinity itself).

So my argument stands. That’s the sort of thing I / we believe in. People with high Muslim population like in West-European countries know this. As they are interacting they know that even their religion is about values, spiritual concepts, family traditions that bring people together etc. etc. So almost everyone knows that a Muslim and an Islamism is two different things.

My new argument here is that there are also a lot of unbalanced individuals in this world. Normal people don’t believe it until they meet one. There are people in this world who are completely twisted in their minds. Not like the bank robber who does something for money. But there are people who want to take your money and also want to harm you for some twisted reasons inside their brains. I hope you never meet someone like that. I did. Of course I believe that the great majority of people in this world are basically good. But There are bad people in this world too.

So that why my new argument is that no one should have like a pass to do whatever he wants because he calls himself a Muslim. Making a hate speech because Harry of Whales killed Taliban fighters while he was on active duty should be punishable by law. And (I am talking for Europe), I don’t even see why people with links to any type of İslamist group is even allowed to enter Europe in the first place. And my argument is that even the term “islamist” is a wrong term. 1) There is no such thing. The Quran says “Your religion is for you, my religion is for me”. SO in order for there to be “Islamism”, that ideology or whatever needs to be disconnected from the Quran. Which is another absurdity or in cohesion.

And 2) as a person with a given type of belief system (which we may simply call deism if you like) I don’t agree that the Taliban or the IRI (and political Islamists of any type in this world) have anything to do with spirituality. And I am saying this as someone who knows many people with a more traditional understanding of Islam. And that’s why I said that if you were in Western Europe you have neighbors, colleagues etc. who are practicing Muslims, talk to some people and see for yourself that some of them are simply different than the others.

And whatever type of Islam it is you are practicing. If you don’t have some basic elements that simply have to be present in you in order to even be a spiritual person, or a person who believes in a higher reality, than I think it is my right to say that such people are not Muslims (not even religious or spiritual if you ask me). And this is based on my personal experience a a spiritual seeker. That’s how I would put it Smile

Messages In This Thread
God's law or private law? - by Leonardo17 - December 16, 2022 at 12:12 pm
RE: God's law or private law? - by Leonardo17 - December 17, 2022 at 5:36 am
RE: God's law or private law? - by arewethereyet - December 17, 2022 at 6:42 am
RE: God's law or private law? - by BrianSoddingBoru4 - December 17, 2022 at 6:56 am
RE: God's law or private law? - by Leonardo17 - December 18, 2022 at 11:15 am
RE: God's law or private law? - by Belacqua - December 17, 2022 at 7:34 am
RE: God's law or private law? - by WinterHold - December 17, 2022 at 4:37 pm
RE: God's law or private law? - by Leonardo17 - December 18, 2022 at 11:42 am
RE: God's law or private law? - by Leonardo17 - December 18, 2022 at 11:22 am
RE: God's law or private law? - by arewethereyet - December 17, 2022 at 7:40 am
RE: God's law or private law? - by Belacqua - December 17, 2022 at 8:16 am
RE: God's law or private law? - by arewethereyet - December 17, 2022 at 10:18 am
RE: God's law or private law? - by WinterHold - December 17, 2022 at 4:47 pm
RE: God's law or private law? - by arewethereyet - December 17, 2022 at 5:04 pm
RE: God's law or private law? - by WinterHold - December 17, 2022 at 5:14 pm
RE: God's law or private law? - by Ranjr - December 17, 2022 at 5:46 pm
RE: God's law or private law? - by arewethereyet - December 17, 2022 at 5:52 pm
RE: God's law or private law? - by Belacqua - December 18, 2022 at 7:20 am
RE: God's law or private law? - by arewethereyet - December 18, 2022 at 9:18 am
RE: God's law or private law? - by Leonardo17 - December 18, 2022 at 11:49 am
RE: God's law or private law? - by Leonardo17 - December 18, 2022 at 11:43 am
RE: God's law or private law? - by Leonardo17 - December 18, 2022 at 11:29 am
RE: God's law or private law? - by Angrboda - December 17, 2022 at 5:48 pm
RE: God's law or private law? - by brewer - December 17, 2022 at 7:45 pm
RE: God's law or private law? - by Leonardo17 - December 18, 2022 at 11:45 am
RE: God's law or private law? - by brewer - December 18, 2022 at 5:14 pm
RE: God's law or private law? - by Leonardo17 - December 19, 2022 at 1:38 pm
RE: God's law or private law? - by brewer - December 19, 2022 at 4:35 pm
RE: God's law or private law? - by Ranjr - December 17, 2022 at 8:04 pm
RE: God's law or private law? - by arewethereyet - December 19, 2022 at 12:25 am
RE: God's law or private law? - by brewer - December 19, 2022 at 4:52 pm
RE: God's law or private law? - by Anomalocaris - December 25, 2022 at 10:28 am
RE: God's law or private law? - by Leonardo17 - December 25, 2022 at 2:05 pm
RE: God's law or private law? - by The Grand Nudger - December 19, 2022 at 12:50 am
RE: God's law or private law? - by Leonardo17 - December 21, 2022 at 9:33 am
RE: God's law or private law? - by BrianSoddingBoru4 - December 19, 2022 at 6:33 pm
RE: God's law or private law? - by The Grand Nudger - December 21, 2022 at 9:54 am
RE: God's law or private law? - by Leonardo17 - December 21, 2022 at 2:48 pm
RE: God's law or private law? - by The Grand Nudger - December 21, 2022 at 3:00 pm
RE: God's law or private law? - by Leonardo17 - December 25, 2022 at 9:27 am
RE: God's law or private law? - by The Grand Nudger - December 26, 2022 at 9:55 am
RE: God's law or private law? - by Leonardo17 - December 27, 2022 at 6:09 am
RE: God's law or private law? - by HappySkeptic - December 28, 2022 at 12:12 pm
RE: God's law or private law? - by The Grand Nudger - December 28, 2022 at 8:36 am
RE: God's law or private law? - by The Grand Nudger - December 28, 2022 at 1:09 pm
RE: God's law or private law? - by Leonardo17 - December 29, 2022 at 9:49 am
RE: God's law or private law? - by The Grand Nudger - December 29, 2022 at 11:25 am
RE: God's law or private law? - by Leonardo17 - December 29, 2022 at 2:21 pm
RE: God's law or private law? - by HappySkeptic - December 29, 2022 at 3:59 pm
RE: God's law or private law? - by Leonardo17 - December 31, 2022 at 6:03 am
RE: God's law or private law? - by LinuxGal - December 31, 2022 at 10:48 am
RE: God's law or private law? - by The Grand Nudger - December 29, 2022 at 7:42 pm
RE: God's law or private law? - by Leonardo17 - December 31, 2022 at 6:13 am
RE: God's law or private law? - by The Grand Nudger - January 1, 2023 at 5:42 am
RE: God's law or private law? - by Leonardo17 - January 1, 2023 at 2:35 pm
RE: God's law or private law? - by The Grand Nudger - January 1, 2023 at 3:06 pm
RE: God's law or private law? - by Leonardo17 - January 2, 2023 at 11:57 am
RE: God's law or private law? - by The Grand Nudger - January 4, 2023 at 10:05 am
RE: God's law or private law? - by Leonardo17 - January 6, 2023 at 6:34 am
RE: God's law or private law? - by HappySkeptic - January 6, 2023 at 1:50 pm
RE: God's law or private law? - by Leonardo17 - January 7, 2023 at 2:04 pm
RE: God's law or private law? - by The Grand Nudger - January 9, 2023 at 4:17 pm
RE: God's law or private law? - by Leonardo17 - January 10, 2023 at 7:08 pm
RE: God's law or private law? - by Leonardo17 - January 12, 2023 at 9:30 am
RE: God's law or private law? - by The Grand Nudger - January 12, 2023 at 11:38 am
RE: God's law or private law? - by Leonardo17 - January 13, 2023 at 8:25 am
RE: God's law or private law? - by Angrboda - January 13, 2023 at 10:24 am
RE: God's law or private law? - by The Grand Nudger - January 13, 2023 at 10:33 am
RE: God's law or private law? - by Leonardo17 - January 14, 2023 at 3:25 pm
RE: God's law or private law? - by The Grand Nudger - January 14, 2023 at 4:35 pm
RE: God's law or private law? - by Leonardo17 - January 15, 2023 at 3:07 pm
RE: God's law or private law? - by The Grand Nudger - January 15, 2023 at 10:00 pm
RE: God's law or private law? - by Leonardo17 - January 16, 2023 at 10:02 am
RE: God's law or private law? - by The Grand Nudger - January 19, 2023 at 2:19 am
RE: God's law or private law? - by Leonardo17 - January 19, 2023 at 2:48 pm
RE: God's law or private law? - by Leonardo17 - January 19, 2023 at 5:42 am
RE: God's law or private law? - by The Grand Nudger - January 19, 2023 at 3:32 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Koranic Law Versus Sharia Law - Two different Islams Bigmo 10 4244 June 7, 2015 at 11:13 am
Last Post: Regina