Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 29, 2026, 7:59 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Should I cut back on salt since I have high blood pressure?
#10
RE: Should I cut back on salt since I have high blood pressure?
(December 26, 2023 at 6:43 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(December 26, 2023 at 5:30 pm)Ravenshire Wrote: They will certainly help, but not alone. He'll need to supplement those sesame seeds with heme iron for any substantial benefit.

Brace yourself - the p-values can’t be far behind.

Boru

I think the 'p' stands for prison.
What fresh hell can this be? - Dorothy Parker
Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: Should I cut back on salt since I have high blood pressure? - by awty - December 26, 2023 at 7:12 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What's your stance on bringing back extinct species? Fake Messiah 80 22456 March 12, 2024 at 8:50 am
Last Post: brewer
Bug Rebuttal To Creationists - "Since We Can't Directly Observe Evolution, It Never Happe QuackeryDetection 11 4050 May 14, 2022 at 9:19 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Imminent chances of societal collapse is sky high Kitan Etos 28 6542 August 4, 2020 at 11:05 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Making and using acellular blood vessels, it's pretty damn cool! brewer 1 1150 May 31, 2019 at 12:14 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Measles cases hit record high in Europe zebo-the-fat 13 4057 September 20, 2018 at 7:30 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Pregnant blood kills men! brewer 7 2521 October 26, 2017 at 7:15 am
Last Post: chimp3
  Goddamned Lower back pain ErGingerbreadMandude 25 8405 February 6, 2017 at 2:01 am
Last Post: Godscreated
  I need help on info regarding a rare blood disease yasalam 30 11572 February 1, 2017 at 9:34 pm
Last Post: bennyboy
  For those of you that like high and tight cuts brewer 12 4263 December 6, 2016 at 12:25 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Ken Ham is back. Manowar 16 5084 July 10, 2016 at 10:25 am
Last Post: Esquilax



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)