Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 20, 2024, 7:49 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The World's Transition to Renewable Energies
RE: The World's Transition to Renewable Energies
   There I times when I wonder why I am still separating my plastic waste while most people are still acting like it’s still the damn 90’s. But this stuff is pretty serious. There is already a heatwave in India and its’ 45 / 113 Degrees there. They have 52 /125,5 degrees in India (while Hurricanes seem to be getting stronger every year in the American Midwest).

So if China is overproducing solar panels, there should be models on a global level on where to deploy them first instead of using them as fences and/or having these be the cause of the closure of solar panel companies in the West (who simply cannot compete with the low-cost Chinese panels that are currently flooding the market).

Also: I saw it on TV: In Germany they now have high-tech facilities in which they are able to recycle almost 100% of older obsolete solar panels (the glass, the silver, other minerals and even silicon components inside those solar panels)
[Image: 7151bc275de2d3d422106a4008215efe.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: The World's Transition to Renewable Energies - by Leonardo17 - May 28, 2024 at 8:47 am