Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 19, 2024, 5:32 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Semaglutide
RE: Semaglutide
When I went to my regular doctor a couple of months ago, I did not recognize her nurse. She was definitely not obese before so I was surprised when she said she was using some sort of shots to lose weight.

Back when I did get a little chunky, years ago, I realized that when I would go to get seconds I was always going to the worst selection I had cooked for dinner. The one with the most calories and the least of the good stuff. I simply stopped getting seconds. I ate what was on my plate and that was it...it was a portion control thing.

But I have a hard time getting in on this one as genetically I am thin. And since being sick the last year plus and dropping as low as 97 pounds, I don't have a dog in this fight.

While many, many people are trying to lose weight...I am trying to keep my weight over 100 lbs. My doctors are so used to helping people lose weight that they don't know how to council me in gaining.
[Image: MmQV79M.png]  

Messages In This Thread
Semaglutide - by paulpablo - August 5, 2024 at 2:15 am
RE: Semaglutide - by BrianSoddingBoru4 - August 5, 2024 at 3:15 am
RE: Semaglutide - by pocaracas - August 5, 2024 at 3:37 am
RE: Semaglutide - by BrianSoddingBoru4 - August 5, 2024 at 5:15 am
RE: Semaglutide - by A. Secular Human - August 8, 2024 at 3:25 pm
RE: Semaglutide - by brewer - August 5, 2024 at 7:03 am
RE: Semaglutide - by arewethereyet - August 5, 2024 at 7:42 am
RE: Semaglutide - by Mister Agenda - August 5, 2024 at 1:26 pm
RE: Semaglutide - by arewethereyet - August 5, 2024 at 2:09 pm
RE: Semaglutide - by brewer - August 5, 2024 at 4:14 pm