Quote:I am hearing more US elite troops are being moved to the region. I simply hope that this wounded monster that is the IRI does not take down too many innocent lives with it as it is in the process of going under
I hope that both fascist warmongers who started this conflict will face appropriate consequences. Difference between us is such that I have morals, whereas you're ready to piss on common decency and international law because fascists attacked country you hate.
(March 25, 2026 at 2:22 pm)Leonardo17 Wrote: You’re a Jerk.
You're a cunt fellating genocidal regime and it seems to me a racist trash and a troll. Quite a combination I must admit.
Quote:Get out of my face.
Or what? Bitch all you like troll, I will point your idiocy and absolute lack of morals as long as it will be amusing me.
The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.
Mikhail Bakunin.
Mikhail Bakunin.


