Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 2, 2024, 12:33 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do mimsy atheists gyre and gimble in the wabe?
RE: Do mimsy atheists gyre and gimble in the wabe?
(July 11, 2009 at 9:32 pm)Pippy Wrote: Hey ...

Evolution DOES produce life that look (at least superficially) designed so Dawkins is correct to say so.

Like I believe I said earlier although some atheists find Dawkins too aggressive it is nearly always the theists that have issues with him and one cannot help but suspect it has more to do with their vested interests than any truly rational objection.

Dawkins doesn't write like a weasel (of course we all have our opinions, that yours and arcanus are wrong is neither her nor there except in fairy ga-ga land) because I am fairly sure the simulations used DID NOT have a programmed end result (it could well have been a test condition but that isn't the same as a programmed end-result), they have rules that mimic the real universe and in them life is seen to develop.

Kyu
Angry Atheism
Where those who are hacked off with the stupidity of irrational belief can vent their feelings!
Come over to the dark side, we have cookies!

Kyuuketsuki, AngryAtheism Owner & Administrator

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do mimsy atheists gyre and gimble in the wabe? - by Kyuuketsuki - July 12, 2009 at 4:46 am