RE: Atheist Voters
January 15, 2012 at 4:47 pm
(This post was last modified: January 15, 2012 at 4:49 pm by m.condon.)
Its not asking you to do anything but challenge current politicians to admitthat their politics and platrforms are religious and biased. New laws are being passed with only the Christian interest being held. The title may be a bit strong but we need to confront out politicians as a group so that they know we will not stay silent any more. I am tired of laws being passed b/c no one challenges them
Wasn't trying to advertise, Just saw a cool article, thought it was a good campaign and wanted to share it with those I thought would appreciate it
Wasn't trying to advertise, Just saw a cool article, thought it was a good campaign and wanted to share it with those I thought would appreciate it


