Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 2, 2026, 8:57 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Yo.
#1
Yo.
Hey guys and gals. I'm new around here. I think soon I'll be posting a thread in the Convert's Corner, but it'll take a little while to organize my thoughts on it. I'm 25 years old, and I've been Atheist for about 2 years now. I enjoy philosophy and skepticism, martial arts and would love to get into Parkour sometime. I value the pursuit of the mastery of mind and body.

A little about me; I'm a graphic designer, and an IT analyst... Kind of an odd combination there, eh? I escaped from the Midwest recently, and moved to Seattle. I've been listening to the Living After Faith podcast after hearing about it on The Atheist Experience. So far, all I can really say right now is that religion has the ability to completely mess up one's ability to really think, even if they don't think they're all that heavily indoctrinated.

My personal heroes are Carl Sagan and Bruce Lee.
Reply



Messages In This Thread
Yo. - by Draconic - January 25, 2012 at 4:01 pm
RE: Yo. - by frankiej - January 25, 2012 at 4:10 pm
RE: Yo. - by Doubting Thomas - January 25, 2012 at 4:35 pm



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)