Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 3, 2026, 8:13 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What would you call this?
#23
RE: What would you call this?

"I base everything I know on cold hard facts"

So.......

"My belief are that if there is a being or deity or force in the universe it is balanced and fair and breath life in to all things and creatures(even that not of this world) and is part of us and maybe starts the chain of events that allows us to evolve?"

As long as you can separate the two, some sort of deism. If you look hard enough, there's a religion that caters, I'm sure. If you ever run into some cold hard facts about this being or deity or force you be sure to let someone know eh?



I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Reply



Messages In This Thread
What would you call this? - by Gooders1002 - February 6, 2012 at 7:31 pm
RE: What would you call this? - by SophiaGrace - February 6, 2012 at 7:33 pm
RE: What would you call this? - by Faith No More - February 6, 2012 at 7:34 pm
RE: What would you call this? - by Gooders1002 - February 6, 2012 at 7:52 pm
RE: What would you call this? - by Minimalist - February 6, 2012 at 7:54 pm
RE: What would you call this? - by Gooders1002 - February 6, 2012 at 7:57 pm
RE: What would you call this? - by Faith No More - February 6, 2012 at 7:59 pm
RE: What would you call this? - by Minimalist - February 6, 2012 at 8:13 pm
RE: What would you call this? - by Gooders1002 - February 6, 2012 at 8:16 pm
RE: What would you call this? - by Shell B - February 6, 2012 at 8:28 pm
RE: What would you call this? - by downbeatplumb - February 8, 2012 at 4:09 pm
RE: What would you call this? - by Rokcet Scientist - February 8, 2012 at 4:16 pm
RE: What would you call this? - by Cosmic Ape - February 6, 2012 at 9:33 pm
RE: What would you call this? - by Gooders1002 - February 7, 2012 at 1:13 pm
RE: What would you call this? - by AthiestAtheist - February 7, 2012 at 10:00 pm
RE: What would you call this? - by Rokcet Scientist - February 8, 2012 at 4:05 am
RE: What would you call this? - by Rev. Rye - February 6, 2012 at 10:10 pm
RE: What would you call this? - by Rokcet Scientist - February 7, 2012 at 2:21 am
RE: What would you call this? - by Napoléon - February 7, 2012 at 8:25 am
RE: What would you call this? - by KichigaiNeko - February 7, 2012 at 8:39 am
RE: What would you call this? - by Aegrus - February 7, 2012 at 10:17 am
RE: What would you call this? - by twocompulsive - February 7, 2012 at 11:07 am
RE: What would you call this? - by Mister Agenda - February 7, 2012 at 11:32 am
RE: What would you call this? - by RW_9 - February 7, 2012 at 12:49 pm
RE: What would you call this? - by SophiaGrace - February 7, 2012 at 1:53 pm
RE: What would you call this? - by Rokcet Scientist - February 7, 2012 at 2:19 pm
RE: What would you call this? - by The Grand Nudger - February 7, 2012 at 2:24 pm
RE: What would you call this? - by reverendjeremiah - February 7, 2012 at 10:07 pm
RE: What would you call this? - by Gooders1002 - February 8, 2012 at 3:58 pm
RE: What would you call this? - by Doubting Thomas - February 8, 2012 at 7:19 pm
RE: What would you call this? - by Gooders1002 - February 9, 2012 at 5:23 am
RE: What would you call this? - by LastPoet - February 9, 2012 at 5:59 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What would you do if you found out God existed Catholic_Lady 545 200367 March 5, 2021 at 3:28 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  For a good time call The Valkyrie 25 6856 November 21, 2018 at 5:39 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  What would you say to a god if you met one? The Valkyrie 37 10486 June 1, 2018 at 7:05 am
Last Post: brewer
  What new books would you like in the Bible? Fake Messiah 13 5275 February 6, 2018 at 10:07 pm
Last Post: KevinM1
  How do you call someone who is religious only because it makes them feel happy? Der/die AtheistIn 38 15793 November 25, 2017 at 12:31 am
Last Post: c172
  Atheists, Who would You Rather Have as a Neighbor Rhondazvous 56 17712 November 18, 2017 at 6:11 am
Last Post: Aoi Magi
  Theists, Who would You Rather Have as a Neighbor Rhondazvous 23 12609 November 10, 2017 at 6:44 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  What Would You Do If Missionary Tactics Failed? WinterHold 12 5260 October 9, 2017 at 8:17 am
Last Post: Whateverist
  What would you do for a Klondike Bar? KevinM1 40 13062 October 8, 2017 at 7:56 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  What would you do if you found out that I was God? Aegon 16 5937 October 8, 2017 at 6:43 pm
Last Post: Aegon



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)