Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 30, 2026, 3:51 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Have all of the Atheists and some others on like forums comited the unforgivable sin?
#6
RE: Have all of the Atheists and some others on like forums comited the unforgivable sin?
Quote:I have a question aimed especially at the Christians and that is have the Atheists and some others on forums that discus the bible committed the unforgivable sin of blasphemy against the holly spirit?


Strange question to ask on an Atheist forum,but then so is our Pel. I've answered as honestly as I can.

I was brought up Catholic and taught there are NO unforgivable sins.


I had never even come across the notion of any sin being beyond forgiveness. Then I started running across members of the lunar religious right on internet forums. (we don't have any in my state because we are allowed to kill them).Tiger

I was taught that despair is the greatest sin, but even that is freely forgiven.


.
Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: Have all of the Atheists and some others on like forums comited the unforgivable sin? - by padraic - February 8, 2012 at 10:46 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sin and death LinuxGal 35 11362 December 11, 2023 at 8:32 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Jerry Falwell Jnr "not a christian" and wanted to prove himself to not be like Snr Pat Mustard 18 5763 November 1, 2022 at 8:57 pm
Last Post: Kitan Etos
  the nature of sin Drich 137 48653 August 11, 2020 at 6:51 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Have you got some kind of Christian backgound? Dundee 25 8056 April 15, 2020 at 9:21 am
Last Post: awty
Big Grin Texax High school students stand up to Atheists: Zero Atheists care Joods 16 6281 October 23, 2017 at 1:55 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more. vorlon13 14 5473 August 1, 2017 at 2:54 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  And Yet, They Work For A Fucktard Like Ham Minimalist 22 7318 July 18, 2017 at 3:50 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Sin and the Blame Game LadyForCamus 115 51866 June 20, 2017 at 7:37 pm
Last Post: Huggy Bear
  Without the Shedding of Blood There is No Remission of Sin Rhondazvous 231 106959 June 4, 2017 at 9:31 am
Last Post: Zenith
  Why Lust is bad, not gonna use "sin" reason but logical reason Rispri 27 9792 March 4, 2017 at 7:38 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)