Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 4, 2026, 11:49 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I Am A Christain ask me a Question.
#54
RE: I Am A Christain ask me a Question.
It is my opinion that reason and religion cannot be reconciled simply because religous belief requires faith.Faith is as unreasonable as anything and asks that you suspend your reason and take the bible and all its stories as true based on their own testimony.A true atheist is a thinker and asks why,we or at least I am not satisfied with the answer that there are things that we cannot know till we get to heaven etc.That in my eyes is not an answer,instead it seems more like a way to get around those things that can't be answered by their scriptures.
There is nothing people will not maintain when they are slaves to superstition

http://chatpilot-godisamyth.blogspot.com/

Reply



Messages In This Thread
I Am A Christain ask me a Question. - by P3RFECT - May 24, 2009 at 3:15 pm
RE: I Am A Christain ask me a Question. - by P3RFECT - May 24, 2009 at 3:24 pm
RE: I Am A Christain ask me a Question. - by P3RFECT - May 24, 2009 at 3:42 pm
RE: I Am A Christain ask me a Question. - by P3RFECT - May 24, 2009 at 4:12 pm
RE: I Am A Christain ask me a Question. - by P3RFECT - May 24, 2009 at 4:17 pm
RE: I Am A Christain ask me a Question. - by P3RFECT - May 24, 2009 at 5:17 pm
RE: I Am A Christain ask me a Question. - by Samson - May 24, 2009 at 4:19 pm
RE: I Am A Christain ask me a Question. - by P3RFECT - May 24, 2009 at 4:22 pm
RE: I Am A Christain ask me a Question. - by Samson - May 24, 2009 at 5:25 pm
RE: I Am A Christain ask me a Question. - by leo-rcc - May 24, 2009 at 4:29 pm
RE: I Am A Christain ask me a Question. - by lrh9 - May 24, 2009 at 5:25 pm
RE: I Am A Christain ask me a Question. - by P3RFECT - May 24, 2009 at 5:57 pm
RE: I Am A Christain ask me a Question. - by P3RFECT - May 24, 2009 at 6:11 pm
RE: I Am A Christain ask me a Question. - by Samson - May 24, 2009 at 8:04 pm
RE: I Am A Christain ask me a Question. - by SilentDon - May 25, 2009 at 3:11 am
RE: I Am A Christain ask me a Question. - by Darwinian - May 25, 2009 at 3:41 am
RE: I Am A Christain ask me a Question. - by Dotard - May 25, 2009 at 9:33 am
RE: I Am A Christain ask me a Question. - by LEDO - May 25, 2009 at 6:37 pm
RE: I Am A Christain ask me a Question. - by chatpilot - May 26, 2009 at 11:43 am
RE: I Am A Christain ask me a Question. - by bozo - May 26, 2009 at 3:16 pm
RE: I Am A Christain ask me a Question. - by LEDO - May 26, 2009 at 6:17 pm
RE: I Am A Christain ask me a Question. - by Darwinian - May 30, 2009 at 1:47 pm
RE: I Am A Christain ask me a Question. - by Darwinian - May 30, 2009 at 2:53 pm
RE: I Am A Christain ask me a Question. - by Darwinian - May 30, 2009 at 5:34 pm
RE: I Am A Christain ask me a Question. - by Moonman - July 31, 2009 at 5:50 am
RE: I Am A Christain ask me a Question. - by fr0d0 - July 31, 2009 at 2:26 pm
RE: I Am A Christain ask me a Question. - by Kyuuketsuki - August 2, 2009 at 5:32 pm
RE: I Am A Christain ask me a Question. - by fr0d0 - July 31, 2009 at 5:56 pm
RE: I Am A Christain ask me a Question. - by fr0d0 - August 1, 2009 at 3:48 am
RE: I Am A Christain ask me a Question. - by chatpilot - August 3, 2009 at 10:41 am
RE: I Am A Christain ask me a Question. - by fr0d0 - August 3, 2009 at 3:48 pm
RE: I Am A Christain ask me a Question. - by Kyuuketsuki - August 3, 2009 at 4:40 pm
RE: I Am A Christain ask me a Question. - by Moonman - August 7, 2009 at 10:59 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hello Atheists, Agnostic here, and I would love to ask you a question about NDEs Vaino-Eesti 33 11247 April 8, 2017 at 12:28 am
Last Post: Tokikot
  I am about to ask a serious but utterly reprehensible question Astonished 105 40831 March 23, 2017 at 10:23 am
Last Post: Harry Nevis
  Ask a Roman Catholic! TrueChristian 50 18567 January 25, 2016 at 11:05 am
Last Post: Faith No More
  Theists ask me a question dyresand 34 15025 January 5, 2016 at 1:14 am
Last Post: God of Mr. Hanky
  Ask a Catholic Randy Carson 936 349345 September 2, 2015 at 12:27 pm
Last Post: dyresand
  Ask an ex-Catholic Aroura 80 26814 August 29, 2015 at 9:12 am
Last Post: Randy Carson
  Ask a Traditional Catholic PiousPaladin 386 156030 August 13, 2015 at 11:58 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Ask one of Jehovah's Witnesses Won2blv 288 98505 July 15, 2015 at 8:48 am
Last Post: Lemonvariable72
  Ask a atheist. dyresand 64 18700 June 3, 2015 at 7:07 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
Wink 40 awkward Questions To Ask A Christian Big Blue Sky 76 52260 July 27, 2013 at 6:02 pm
Last Post: fr0d0



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)