Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 5, 2024, 9:33 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Strippers, Prostitutes, and Respectability
RE: Strippers, Prostitutes, and Respectability
As the daughter of a lawyer...yeah. lol

My dad had a lot of potential as a piano player and a zoologist as well - maybe even a horse breeder (he loves the damn things). He's a gov't lawyer though. High paid whore. Pays for my schooling too. Tongue I'll never be rich as a hort major though.
(March 7, 2012 at 10:14 pm)Shell B Wrote:
(March 7, 2012 at 10:08 pm)thesummerqueen Wrote: I think more might do it if the money was good (better than retail and fry cook rates) and the stigma wasn't there. My opinion.

I wouldn't, but that is only because I don't want people I am not attracted to looking at me naked. Plus, I don't trust people . . . ever.

I had a neighbor friend who was a stripper when I first started cooking. She was funny and a great person to hang out with. She was also dumber than a bag of rocks. I am convinced she would have starved to death if she didn't have a nice ass.

Hey, I didn't say I was capable of it either.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Strippers, Prostitutes, and Respectability - by Bgood - March 9, 2012 at 12:22 am
RE: Strippers, Prostitutes, and Respectability - by thesummerqueen - March 7, 2012 at 10:15 pm
RE: Strippers, Prostitutes, and Respectability - by Nine - March 14, 2012 at 5:26 pm
RE: Strippers, Prostitutes, and Respectability - by Bgood - March 10, 2012 at 12:08 am