Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 12, 2024, 2:41 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Strippers, Prostitutes, and Respectability
RE: Strippers, Prostitutes, and Respectability
Sex an art form? Of course it is. Why else would I be remotely okay at it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ztir5aiFC...re=related

Video unrelated. I don't find sex-related jobs disreputable simply because they're sex-related. Hell, once I'm post-OP I want to have pictures taken all the way from nude to fully-costumed to fully nude once more. How do I know? Because Ash has done this for me. Eventually going to have to invest in an actual camera for the sole purpose of just this.

Erotica, modeling, and costumes are all art... how is stripping not? IT IS ALL IN THE PRESENTATION. This is what makes or breaks artwork... and I'll be fucking damned if sex didn't involve a fuck ton of it.
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day

Messages In This Thread
RE: Strippers, Prostitutes, and Respectability - by Bgood - March 9, 2012 at 12:22 am
RE: Strippers, Prostitutes, and Respectability - by Violet - March 8, 2012 at 3:12 am
RE: Strippers, Prostitutes, and Respectability - by Nine - March 14, 2012 at 5:26 pm
RE: Strippers, Prostitutes, and Respectability - by Bgood - March 10, 2012 at 12:08 am