Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 11, 2024, 3:51 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Strippers, Prostitutes, and Respectability
RE: Strippers, Prostitutes, and Respectability
(March 9, 2012 at 12:22 am)Bgood Wrote:
(March 7, 2012 at 7:21 pm)Shell B Wrote: My opinion in a nutshell: I think it should be legal and I don't generally find it disreputable.

My opinion in a nutshell: I think it should be legal BUT I do generally find it disreputable. I think it is not healthy.There is a reason why most women in this profession have low self esteem, come from hillbilly families and are basically vain and shallow when it comes to their personality.

Of all the honorable things for a woman to make a living in this world like a teacher, doctor, nurse, or even a waitress, a prostitute is definitely at the bottom of our culture and society. This also applies to men. I believe in moral relativism but men and women in these positions are usually not in a good place. I feel it should be legal though because the corporate government has no right to tell us how to live, or destroy our lives.

You probably said what I wanted to say in a more..or less, open tongue.
I'm not sure about the personality of the prostitutes you've met, but they were from poorer sections of society(with few or no family members in the city they lived in) or from poor countries like Ukraine and Moldovia.
[Image: trkdevletbayraklar.jpg]
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Strippers, Prostitutes, and Respectability - by Bgood - March 9, 2012 at 12:22 am
RE: Strippers, Prostitutes, and Respectability - by kılıç_mehmet - March 9, 2012 at 5:20 am
RE: Strippers, Prostitutes, and Respectability - by Nine - March 14, 2012 at 5:26 pm
RE: Strippers, Prostitutes, and Respectability - by Bgood - March 10, 2012 at 12:08 am