Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 1, 2026, 3:43 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Pray for Muamba (or any other person that's been fucked over)
#20
RE: Pray for Muamba (or any other person that's been fucked over)
(March 28, 2012 at 7:15 pm)padraic Wrote:
Quote:. Dead for about 80 minutes?

Dead? By what definition? After 3 minutes with no oxygen,severe brain damage occurs. After 80 minutes he would be a veggie.

Well his heart stopped for about 80 minutes. I'm not a doctor so I guess I can't actually say that he was dead, but I thought that if you're heart stopped beating for 80 minutes you're as good as.

Then again, thinking about it, there are people who's hearts stop beating when they sleep. Yet they still wake up. Hmm, I don't really know.

Either way he was pretty fucked.

Doctors revive him after trying all that time, but the main reason attributed to his revival is god. Absolute joke.


As for "soccer" as you yanks seem to call it.
[Image: 3849.jpg]
(March 28, 2012 at 9:02 pm)padraic Wrote: Here in Australia,we also have Australian rules football

I tell you, I've seen some of this, it's fucking brutal. Some of the hits these guys take are insane. Far worse than anything in rugby or American football from what I've seen.
Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: Pray for Muamba (or any other person that's been fucked over) - by Napoléon - March 29, 2012 at 3:10 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bigfoot and other real legends Data 0 1570 September 19, 2023 at 2:41 pm
Last Post: Data
  I've been born again. Jehanne 17 4332 February 17, 2022 at 4:56 am
Last Post: no one
  Parrots incredibly talk to one other like humans WinterHold 7 2358 December 13, 2020 at 12:45 am
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Colbert Works Over The WLB on Trumpcare Minimalist 0 773 March 28, 2017 at 10:11 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  SNL has been killing it lately Aegon 19 5300 February 19, 2017 at 12:35 am
Last Post: scoobysnack
  Can we build AI without losing control over it? | Sam Harris Edwardo Piet 185 47308 November 5, 2016 at 11:12 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Big Brother Over The Top c172 3 1780 October 3, 2016 at 9:30 pm
Last Post: c172
  How long has this been going on? BrianSoddingBoru4 0 1067 December 13, 2015 at 2:03 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  John Oliver Works Over Australia Minimalist 0 1134 May 18, 2015 at 6:12 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  The Colbert Report is a better source of information than other news sources? Chad32 2 1616 June 3, 2014 at 11:58 am
Last Post: Dragonetti



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)