Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 27, 2024, 12:17 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fascinating little video.....
RE: Fascinating little video.....
(May 26, 2012 at 4:02 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Maybe not to you but you must recognize that you have certain predetermined notions about it.

Maybe I do, but I don't think so, and you don't know that.

(May 26, 2012 at 4:02 pm)Minimalist Wrote: I cannot let the xtians get away with "of course jesus was real the bible says so" without holding you to the same standard.

You say that as if whatever Christians say about Jesus automatically means the same thing concerning what Muslims say about Muhammad, but that is unreasonable. What Christians think or say doesn't necessarily have to mean that the same goes for the claims of another group of people whether they are Muslims, Hindus, Jews, or whatever they are. You have to look at the arguments and evidences for Jesus's existence and Muhammad's existence individually instead simply projecting your opinions from one case to another. That being said, I do believe in the existence of Jesus and that he was a Prophet as well although many things about him may not be true.

Messages In This Thread
Fascinating little video..... - by Minimalist - May 26, 2012 at 1:08 pm
RE: Fascinating little video..... - by Cyberman - May 26, 2012 at 2:44 pm
RE: Fascinating little video..... - by Rayaan - May 26, 2012 at 3:40 pm
RE: Fascinating little video..... - by Minimalist - May 26, 2012 at 4:02 pm
RE: Fascinating little video..... - by Rayaan - May 26, 2012 at 5:06 pm
RE: Fascinating little video..... - by padraic - May 26, 2012 at 8:03 pm
RE: Fascinating little video..... - by Minimalist - May 26, 2012 at 8:26 pm