Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 27, 2024, 3:17 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fascinating little video.....
RE: Fascinating little video.....
Quote:What Christians think or say doesn't necessarily have to mean that the same goes for the claims of another group of people whether they are Muslims

Agreed in principle. However, however,with respect Rayaan,I think that is a little disingenuous. A great many Muslims, all over world get murderously angry if anyone dares to suggest any part of the Qur'an is not the word of god.

As far as this book is concerned,I have not read it. Absence of evidence is actually evidence of absence. What it is not is PROOF of absence.My perception is that Muhammud probably existed. He may have believed God revealed the Qur'am to him,which he then recited to be written down because he was illiterate. That's all I'm able to accept.

As with the historical existence of Jesus, I consider the existence of Muhammud became irrelevant as soon as dogma was established.

Messages In This Thread
Fascinating little video..... - by Minimalist - May 26, 2012 at 1:08 pm
RE: Fascinating little video..... - by Cyberman - May 26, 2012 at 2:44 pm
RE: Fascinating little video..... - by Rayaan - May 26, 2012 at 3:40 pm
RE: Fascinating little video..... - by Minimalist - May 26, 2012 at 4:02 pm
RE: Fascinating little video..... - by Rayaan - May 26, 2012 at 5:06 pm
RE: Fascinating little video..... - by padraic - May 26, 2012 at 8:03 pm
RE: Fascinating little video..... - by Minimalist - May 26, 2012 at 8:26 pm