RE: definations
June 4, 2012 at 4:48 pm
(This post was last modified: June 4, 2012 at 4:51 pm by Drich.)
(June 4, 2012 at 4:05 pm)apophenia Wrote:(June 4, 2012 at 8:21 am)Drich Wrote: My purpose here is to provide clarity and answers for those who seek it.
You're here to provide answers about the bible for those who seek it, on a board consisting almost entirely of non-believers. Well, for starters, you must have the absolute worst sense of direction of anybody who has ever lived....
I didn't say what i do here is meant for everyone. I am seeking those who are atheist because they had too many unanswered questions concerning Christianity. I know the majority here are here because they choose to be, and for them/you all I serve no purpose. However there are a few who benefit from what I do. So it is for those who have fallen through the cracks of mainstream Christianity, and not the general mass anti-theists that I answer biblically based questions and provide clarity in a place that generally does not welcome this type of activity.(June 4, 2012 at 4:42 pm)Faith No More Wrote: I'm pretty sure that he believes that god sent him here on a mission.
I am simply trying to give you all what was given to me. In doing so I am learning more about God than I would have on my own. For you all ask questions that I would not think to ask/challenge of God myself.

