Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 6, 2026, 12:32 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
When did you first start becoming a "Non-Believer"?
#4
RE: When did you first start becoming a "Non-Believer"?
I started to draw breath.....the rest is history.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: When did you first start becoming a "Non-Believer"? - by The Grand Nudger - June 15, 2012 at 1:09 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Abiogenesis ("Chemical Evolution"): Did Life come from Non-Life by Pure Chance. Nishant Xavier 55 14158 August 6, 2023 at 5:19 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  British Non-Catholic Historian on Historical Longevity of the Roman Catholic Church. Nishant Xavier 36 8314 August 6, 2023 at 4:48 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  The world's first scientist LinuxGal 8 2969 October 31, 2022 at 6:47 am
Last Post: Jehanne
  Atheists: I have tips of advice why you are a hated non religious dogmatic group inUS Rinni92 13 6678 August 5, 2020 at 3:43 pm
Last Post: Sal
  So I am Here with My first Question hindu 49 14049 July 23, 2019 at 1:19 pm
Last Post: mordant
  When and where did atheism first start ? hindu 99 30392 July 16, 2019 at 8:45 pm
Last Post: comet
  Does forming an atheist community pose a risk to becoming a religion? yogamaster 42 12030 June 22, 2019 at 11:45 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Nature comes first Rahn127 69 20650 February 19, 2019 at 11:25 pm
Last Post: EgoDeath
  First order logic, set theory and God dr0n3 293 89345 December 11, 2018 at 11:35 am
Last Post: T0 Th3 M4X
  How did u feel when you deconverted? Lebneni Murtad 32 10112 October 27, 2018 at 10:29 am
Last Post: GrandizerII



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)