Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 30, 2026, 1:27 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Gonna commit suicide. Your theories of where I go.
#32
RE: Gonna commit suicide. Your theories of where I go.
(June 29, 2012 at 5:00 pm)Welsh cake Wrote:
(June 29, 2012 at 4:57 pm)JohnDG Wrote: I will be honest with you, since you don't beleive in god why not kill your most bitter enemies first? No point in going out solo.
For fuck's sake, don't give him any ideas on the off chance he isn't a poe!

I almost killed myself once, then I realized if I don't have the heart to kill another person I don't even deserve to kill myself. I suppose it won't help most suicidal people though, just my fucked up case.

Quote:This coming from someone that is stocking ammunition, non-perishable foodstuffs, and friends with certain occupations because the end is nigh

Never said the end, in fact it's a new beginning.

Sorry for miss using your post. I beleive that when we go we are gone, but death can be just as pointless than life. Atleast you can matter to somebody when you are alive.
Live every day as if already dead, that way you're not disappointed when you are. Big Grin



Messages In This Thread
RE: Gonna commit suicide. Your theories of where I go. - by JohnDG - June 29, 2012 at 5:03 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My not-so-fatal Suicide. Goosebump 7 2532 July 28, 2021 at 10:50 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Suicide among Christians purplepurpose 6 2012 May 29, 2021 at 5:52 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Let's start some conspiracy theories. Gawdzilla Sama 76 25083 July 13, 2018 at 12:11 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  assisted suicide vs suicide prevention Catholic_Lady 130 44201 June 18, 2018 at 4:22 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  Sad Scenario: Is He Your Husband or Your Project? Rhondazvous 23 6511 June 17, 2018 at 1:23 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Do you have the courage to commit suicide in case if terminal disease? Macoleco 62 20835 April 18, 2018 at 8:08 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Keep Your Friends Close and Your Enemies Closer? Why Would I Keep My Enemies Close? Rhondazvous 26 8585 January 8, 2018 at 9:05 am
Last Post: DodosAreDead
  Does it take courage or cowardice to commit suicide? ErGingerbreadMandude 35 11463 November 30, 2017 at 8:59 am
Last Post: The Industrial Atheist
  If Your House Caught Fire, what are the Last 3 Things You'd Grab On Your Way Out? vorlon13 30 11915 August 21, 2017 at 11:37 am
Last Post: mlmooney89
  If Your House Caught Fire, what are the First 3 Things You'd Grab On Your Way Out? Rhondazvous 58 21160 August 20, 2017 at 8:12 am
Last Post: ignoramus



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)