Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 2, 2026, 9:47 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Gonna commit suicide. Your theories of where I go.
#68
RE: Gonna commit suicide. Your theories of where I go.
I think people over-reacted to the term selfish, almost as though it takes a negative connotation and that it implies the person is a jackass for being selfish. That's not how I see it. I don't assume that the person considering suicide is a jackass, but you have to be selfish to consider it IMO (and before anyone goes there, yeah I have considered it myself so do one). Either that or you have no one in your life who cares about you.

So my question is, how is suicide anything but thinking about ones self? Thinking



Messages In This Thread
RE: Gonna commit suicide. Your theories of where I go. - by Napoléon - June 30, 2012 at 3:24 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My not-so-fatal Suicide. Goosebump 7 2534 July 28, 2021 at 10:50 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Suicide among Christians purplepurpose 6 2015 May 29, 2021 at 5:52 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Let's start some conspiracy theories. Gawdzilla Sama 76 25161 July 13, 2018 at 12:11 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  assisted suicide vs suicide prevention Catholic_Lady 130 44240 June 18, 2018 at 4:22 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  Sad Scenario: Is He Your Husband or Your Project? Rhondazvous 23 6538 June 17, 2018 at 1:23 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Do you have the courage to commit suicide in case if terminal disease? Macoleco 62 20910 April 18, 2018 at 8:08 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Keep Your Friends Close and Your Enemies Closer? Why Would I Keep My Enemies Close? Rhondazvous 26 8607 January 8, 2018 at 9:05 am
Last Post: DodosAreDead
  Does it take courage or cowardice to commit suicide? ErGingerbreadMandude 35 11469 November 30, 2017 at 8:59 am
Last Post: The Industrial Atheist
  If Your House Caught Fire, what are the Last 3 Things You'd Grab On Your Way Out? vorlon13 30 11940 August 21, 2017 at 11:37 am
Last Post: mlmooney89
  If Your House Caught Fire, what are the First 3 Things You'd Grab On Your Way Out? Rhondazvous 58 21175 August 20, 2017 at 8:12 am
Last Post: ignoramus



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)