Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 1, 2026, 8:19 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Charlie the Unicorn
#2
RE: Charlie the Unicorn
How can they have missed it!? Big Grin
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Reply



Messages In This Thread
Charlie the Unicorn - by Reforged - July 6, 2012 at 4:57 pm
RE: Charlie the Unicorn - by Kayenneh - July 7, 2012 at 3:32 am
RE: Charlie the Unicorn - by Reforged - July 7, 2012 at 8:59 pm
RE: Charlie the Unicorn - by Rhizomorph13 - July 8, 2012 at 1:46 pm



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)