Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 6, 2024, 9:46 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hitchslapped and freed.
RE: Hitchslapped and freed.
(July 19, 2012 at 10:26 pm)C.W. Sims Wrote: I have to say I disagree with you about facebook, nothing says you can't do it there. Though I may be wrong seeing as I don't have a facebook account any longer, but I used to rant about it all the time on there.

On Dawkins I absolutely loved "The God Delusion" and I am currently wading into "The Greatest Show On Earth" and so far it is amazing. I want to read all his works but money and time have always constrained me. Perhaps now that my partner doesn't want me to work anymore I will finally have the time.

Anyway, sorry if you feel I hijacked your thread. Again, nice to "meet" you. Enjoy your time here.

C

Ah I think the difference in Facebook might be because I'm from the United Kingdom. Even though about 60-70% of my friends are atheist if not a little sceptical about the whole thing, people don't really tend to want to talk about it a lot. Shame but hey! I found this place! Big Grin

And you haven't hijacked at all in fact you've made me feel very welcome so thank you.

(July 19, 2012 at 11:06 pm)aleialoura Wrote: Welcome and congratulations. Losing your old crusty faith blanket is something to celebrate.

Hitch was irreplaceable, but he lives on through his words. There's no telling how many lives he has changed and will change.

Heart

Thank you Smile
His words have certainly had a massive impact on my life and for them I will be forever grateful.

(July 19, 2012 at 11:38 pm)jonb Wrote: now you have given you testimony introduce your self in the introductions bit you will find they are a friendly bunch.

I frickin' LOVE this video. I wonder if the Bus driver was Jewish? Wink

Messages In This Thread
Hitchslapped and freed. - by Geronimo - July 19, 2012 at 9:37 pm
RE: Hitchslapped and freed. - by C.W. Sims - July 19, 2012 at 9:52 pm
RE: Hitchslapped and freed. - by Geronimo - July 19, 2012 at 10:17 pm
RE: Hitchslapped and freed. - by C.W. Sims - July 19, 2012 at 10:26 pm
RE: Hitchslapped and freed. - by Geronimo - July 20, 2012 at 12:09 am
RE: Hitchslapped and freed. - by Minimalist - July 19, 2012 at 10:52 pm
RE: Hitchslapped and freed. - by Erinome - July 19, 2012 at 11:06 pm
RE: Hitchslapped and freed. - by jonb - July 19, 2012 at 11:38 pm
RE: Hitchslapped and freed. - by pgrimes15 - July 20, 2012 at 10:24 am
RE: Hitchslapped and freed. - by Geronimo - July 20, 2012 at 6:44 pm