Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 27, 2026, 11:42 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Hello.
#3
RE: Hello.
Hi and welcome to AF! ^_^
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Reply



Messages In This Thread
Hello. - by System of Solace - August 26, 2012 at 12:06 am
RE: Hello. - by Cyberman - August 26, 2012 at 12:09 am
RE: Hello. - by Kayenneh - August 26, 2012 at 1:42 am
RE: Hello. - by Tobie - August 26, 2012 at 3:35 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbs Up Hello Hello loush 17 10428 December 13, 2010 at 2:53 pm
Last Post: theophilus
  Hello hello! DgyJff 8 5910 August 30, 2010 at 2:47 pm
Last Post: RachelSkates



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)