Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 29, 2026, 9:20 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The Problem of Evil: A Primer for Atheists (pre-discusson)
#21
RE: The Problem of Evil: A Primer for Atheists (pre-discusson)
Meh, the manufactured accent isn't really all that troubling. Refusing to support a claim in a thread that is (supposedly) a primer on some form of logical discourse...now that;s troubling.

So, Vinny, I'm going to go ahead and assume that the answer to my question is "none". It wasn't important enough for you to substantiate the claim, so I'm just going to dismiss it as complete and utter garbage.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: The Problem of Evil: A Primer for Atheists (pre-discusson) - by The Grand Nudger - August 31, 2012 at 12:45 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Yhwach character in TWBY seems to represent evil Jesus PepsiMAX 74 4552 August 23, 2026 at 10:15 am
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Are Atheists Afraid to Join Atheists? Asmodeus 10 4309 October 26, 2024 at 9:09 am
Last Post: Asmodeus
  Bullshit "I'm an atheist but atheism is evil" article in the Grauniad boils my blood Pat Mustard 13 4871 March 30, 2021 at 6:38 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  The Argument Against Evil-lution no one 19 7179 January 5, 2020 at 7:58 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Is religion a necessary evil? purplepurpose 35 11245 November 2, 2018 at 8:16 pm
Last Post: Dr H
  What is your problem with Atheism? ignoramus 113 44262 June 3, 2018 at 8:01 pm
Last Post: EgoDeath
  I enjoy far right atheists more than lgbt marxist atheists Sopra 4 3690 February 28, 2018 at 9:09 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Problem with atheists are the marxist degenerates Spai03 39 10937 February 22, 2018 at 3:23 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  A problem with the word "atheist" Alexmahone 144 47003 February 8, 2018 at 9:40 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
Video God Just Changed His Mind (from Evil to Good) Mental Outlaw 51 24233 April 16, 2015 at 8:41 am
Last Post: Tonus



Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)