Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 28, 2026, 10:22 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The Problem of Evil: A Primer for Atheists (pre-discusson)
#26
RE: The Problem of Evil: A Primer for Atheists (pre-discusson)
You understood my question perfectly well not but two posts ago. My position, concisely stated (and I don't even need a paragraph), is that your claim was bullshit.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: The Problem of Evil: A Primer for Atheists (pre-discusson) - by The Grand Nudger - August 31, 2012 at 1:00 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Yhwach character in TWBY seems to represent evil Jesus PepsiMAX 74 4526 August 23, 2026 at 10:15 am
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Are Atheists Afraid to Join Atheists? Asmodeus 10 4300 October 26, 2024 at 9:09 am
Last Post: Asmodeus
  Bullshit "I'm an atheist but atheism is evil" article in the Grauniad boils my blood Pat Mustard 13 4843 March 30, 2021 at 6:38 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  The Argument Against Evil-lution no one 19 7178 January 5, 2020 at 7:58 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Is religion a necessary evil? purplepurpose 35 11230 November 2, 2018 at 8:16 pm
Last Post: Dr H
  What is your problem with Atheism? ignoramus 113 44221 June 3, 2018 at 8:01 pm
Last Post: EgoDeath
  I enjoy far right atheists more than lgbt marxist atheists Sopra 4 3689 February 28, 2018 at 9:09 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Problem with atheists are the marxist degenerates Spai03 39 10931 February 22, 2018 at 3:23 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  A problem with the word "atheist" Alexmahone 144 46991 February 8, 2018 at 9:40 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
Video God Just Changed His Mind (from Evil to Good) Mental Outlaw 51 24228 April 16, 2015 at 8:41 am
Last Post: Tonus



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)