Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 1, 2024, 5:31 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Religious and the fascination with the illuminati and a NWO
RE: The Religious and the fascination with the illuminati and a NWO
(September 2, 2012 at 7:11 pm)Gooders1002 Wrote:
(September 2, 2012 at 6:39 pm)kılıç_mehmet Wrote: Okay, you may be that way.
I am a man who adheres to nationalist principles. In that case, bearing my nation's interests in mind, I have to look out for any potential threats to it. NWO might be just another conspiracy ramble, but that doesn't mean that no threats exist or that we won't ever have any enemies. Actually we already do.
The NWO on the other hand, actually concerns the whole world, at is seems, which means it concerns individual countries, nations, people and etc.
Thankfully, I'm fairly certain that no new world order will be enforced by anyone, not that anyone has the power to do such a thing. Least, not the US, or for that matter of fact, Rothschilds, Israel, Jews, Gypsies, or Aliens. However, it is known that some of these who were counted have done things for personal gain or national interests, which have sometimes clashed with the interests of others, but obviously, this is the law of the world.
IF two sides are rightful, the only way to settle things is war, either by covert means or by means of cold steel.
Don't get me wrong, I don't what the world to be controlled by anybody. in fact I think that if we had more sensible people the world would not need a government or rulers were everybody, lives by the principle of Try not to be a dick. Alas that world will never be as you will always have some ass-hole trying to wreck it for everybody. This is a crazy world and if given the choice I would not have choose to have been born in such an insane and cruel world that can only barely support life.

I do try and look out the big picture and try and look after my fellow ape, but I am a simple ape with simple needs and if those are not meet then there is something very wrong in the world.
Well, the world would not need a government if there were no people living on it, friend. Other than that, nations need a government to keep stability, peace and provisions to keep a community of people alive.
However, what the world does not need is parasites, and the world certainly does not need people who wish to rule over it for their own purposes. I mean, there can come by a person which is like the God emperor in Warhammer 40k and rule over the word and create space marines to fight off xenos and the Gods of Chaos to keep mankind alive and etc. but I think we've not yet reached the time in which the Empra will step forward as the shepherd of mankind.

And as for your simple needs, I'm not sure what you think when you come to think of your simple needs, but my simple needs are intervowen with my ideals, they are not simply bound by me, for I cannot lead a life of a clean conscience knowing that my kindred suffer elsewhere.
[Image: trkdevletbayraklar.jpg]
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Religious and the fascination with the illuminati and a NWO - by kılıç_mehmet - September 2, 2012 at 7:35 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Religious moderates enable religious extremists worldslaziestbusker 82 33220 October 24, 2013 at 8:03 pm
Last Post: Optimistic Mysanthrope
  Fundies, End Times and language of the NWO lilyannerose 4 2893 December 11, 2010 at 10:26 pm
Last Post: Justtristo