Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 14, 2024, 8:17 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My introduction to the catastrophe that is deviantart.
RE: My introduction to the catastrophe that is deviantart.
(September 5, 2012 at 6:31 am)Red Celt Wrote:
(September 4, 2012 at 5:43 pm)RaphielDrake Wrote: Now, I'm evil. Thats a given but I challange anyone to read this and not burst out laughing by the end. Its just... its beautiful.

http://super-saiyan-matt.deviantart.com/...r-94665182

I can never get those minutes of my life back.

"Valmor blinks and then a gigantic tornado of ki surrounded him. Matt jumps back as the razor winds chopped at Valmors being and growls as he came out...baddly damaged. Matt crossed his arms. "Boy this is too easy..." Valmor growls "Y...you make...a mockery of..me!??!" Meanwhile with Mataos, Eve, Six, Noah and Dash. They were astonished by Matt's power. "Oh...so this is the power of the golden warrior..." Noah said and Dash nods. "Yep....heh good ol Matt..." Mataos crossed his arms and Six puts an arm around Mataos's neck. Both watching the fight. Eve still had a faint blush on her face. <Oh cool...oh my gosh...go MATT!!! KILL THAT BASTARD!!!!> She thought. Grinning alot. She also was thinking about how sexy Matt was but then again....that was on her mind alot."

Seriously, why would you want to?
"That is not dead which can eternal lie and with strange aeons even death may die." 
- Abdul Alhazred.

Messages In This Thread
RE: My introduction to the catastrophe that is deviantart. - by Reforged - September 5, 2012 at 6:34 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Borowitz - Republican Catastrophe! Minimalist 0 771 June 25, 2015 at 1:39 pm
Last Post: Minimalist