Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 6, 2026, 6:41 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Girls! Show your contempt for religion -Have butt sex!
#59
RE: Girls! Show your contempt for religion -Have butt sex!
(September 12, 2012 at 7:42 pm)RaphielDrake Wrote: You know what? Fuck it. I'm curious and this is probably the best opportunity I'm ever going to get.

I love questionnaires ^_^ Ask ALL the questions!

Quote:So are you two planning on getting an op or do you kind of like the whole "woman with a penis" thing? Because I've heard people are into that.

Hidden because I'm kind.




It doesn't matter if it is a somewhat exotic taste... it detracts from my being treated properly as a woman, and I would cut it off if it wasn't eventually going to be made into my vagina.

Quote:I mean Eddie Izzard is a transsexual but hes very much into women. I thought he was a fan of the cock for years.

I thought Izzard was a transvestite...

Anyway, transsexuality/genderqueerity has nothing whatsoever to do with sexual attraction... I know lesbian transwomen, gay transmen, totally straight members of either of those groups, bisexuals, pansexuals, asexuals, all sorts of polyamorous, many wholly monogomous, and some who simply do not care "if it happens, it happens" types.

I have no idea what causes the misconception that transpeople can't be just as homosexual as straight people... infact I'd rather say there's a greater portion of us who swing both ways, because after doing this: what does it fucking matter?

And you don't even dare get me started on the "how trans is trans enough" people... goddamn... some'd think our already comparatively small population was at fucking war sometimes. Or the hyperfeminists... or all of the stealth people who leave the community. Undecided

(September 12, 2012 at 7:42 pm)RaphielDrake Wrote: I'm pretty ignorant about the whole thing if I'm honest.

Nothing wrong with that, it's why I'm here Wink
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: Girls! Show your contempt for religion -Have butt sex! - by Violet - September 12, 2012 at 8:01 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Lightbulb Computers have been converted to Islam religion! AVMXF 40 10701 August 20, 2023 at 2:42 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  Is there a kink to have sex with certain atheist tribes? Woah0 5 1853 September 11, 2022 at 3:28 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  World War I, religion died in the 20th century, science triumphed in religion in the Interaktive 35 13104 December 24, 2019 at 10:50 am
Last Post: Interaktive
  Could this exciting 2019 comedy show about God, concern artificial intelligence? blue grey brain 8 3147 February 22, 2019 at 7:17 am
Last Post: Rahn127
  The Atheist Experience talk show by Matt Dillahunty and others Alexmahone 12 4612 December 6, 2017 at 9:30 pm
Last Post: Simon Moon
  The Atheists of Today Show announcement ILoveMRHMWogglebugTE 17 8029 November 17, 2017 at 11:10 pm
Last Post: ILoveMRHMWogglebugTE
  are there any girls in the world that like shy guys? Rextos 154 41706 August 11, 2016 at 6:43 am
Last Post: bennyboy
  Your lack of imagination is your defeat Little Rik 357 121385 July 27, 2016 at 8:50 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Would you have sex with a Christian fundamentalist? Jehanne 110 35786 February 2, 2016 at 8:35 pm
Last Post: GodCherry
  Did your former religion ever make you feel broken? Cecelia 19 9087 November 11, 2015 at 7:17 pm
Last Post: abaris



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)